Chapter 8

A girl sat besides a woman who was smiling ever so gently. The woman laid on the bed for she was bedridden smiling at her daughter and caressed her cheeks.

"Kagura dont cry...." She wiped the tears that streamed down the girls face.

"B-but.. B-brother left and papi is out.... And your l-leaving kagura alone!!" The girl shouted holding and clenching the woman's hand.

"Dont worry papi's coming home any minute now and I'm sure we can still go to earth someday..." The woman smiled

As if on cue the door slammed open revealing a bald man.... Umibouzu(?) he hurriedly went to the side of his dear wife.

"d-dear im sorry it looks like im too late to give you this...." He looked at the thing on his hands which was supposed to be the cure of his bedridden wife.

"Its okay dear.... I knew this would happen te moment i left the planet...." She smiled painfully.

Tears streamed down the father-daughter faces as they saw the womans eyes slightly closing face turning paler a smile never left her face.

"We will go to earth someday as a family.... A whole one..." With that her eyes closed and breath a last.

The man's eyes widen and began to hug his dead wife. Kagura cried harder holding the cold hands of her dear mother.

...

"Mami...." Kagura murmured in her sleep tears streaming down her cheeks.

She slowly opened her eyes and sat up "why am i crying? Who were they? Mami..? ....papi?" She opened the cabinet door and stepped out.

She went to the veranda and looked at the sky "its still night huh...." She looked at the stars, moon, and everything.

She went back inside opened the fridge and saw a strawberry milk carton. Looking left and right she drank it fully not giving a look on the letter left by Gintoki about the milk.

After that she went back to bed, not knowing the side effects of the milk she just drank.

...

As morning came she felt hot.

She stood up looking at her body. Clenching her body whats this feeling? I feel so hot.... She stood up panting.

Se left the cabinet once again and looked at the sleeping Gintoki. She went back to the kitchen to see the milk she drank.

There stood the forgotten letter.

Do not drink this drink.

If you drink this your stupid, this will serve as a warning to never drink Gin-san's strawberry milk. If you feel hot i dont really care. Just walk out of the house and go to the park where a bench sitting besides a sakura tree. There you will meet a man. he will help you.

  P.S
Please do clean up after the mess.

-Sakata Gintoki

If Kagura hasnt lost her memories we would have rushed to her step father and beat the life out of him but she lost her memories and is feeling hotter.

She went out her face flushed and is panting hard. "Damn...." She murmured as she strives to control her hot body.

Too busy with her hot body, she didnt notice her step father Gintoki looking at her "be grateful you damn sadist..... Im finally giving you permission for Kagura." He stepped back and went inside.

Kagura went to the park and went to the bench she would sit in. But no she saw someone, it was sougo sitting and is chewing a gum.

"China......?" He trailed off looking at the girl in front of him.

...

(A/N) then cut! Ahhaahahah cliff hanger! Sorry for the late and short update...... Its just when its summer i kind of pose my motivation to write but when its school time it kinda pops out?? Nah i write stories at school when I'm bored~~ well then! Ciao!!