Whispers x Wee Hours

(If all the rumors we hear are true...)

Sometime early 15 February

"I thought you were staying in bed today."

"After the road trip yesterday, Direk Pat and the others wanted another day out. I thought I could use a few more hours to drive aimlessly so I said yes."

"We went home early this morning, mahal. You should have slept longer."

"Says the guy who had to go to work at 8am after bringing me home to Bulacan at 3am."

"Meng, you should take care---"

"Who's sicklier between you and me RJ?"

"Mahal," Alden says then exhales.

"Wait, what's wrong? Are you reading all the senseless tweets again?"

"Valentine's Day, a day for loved ones and we were off doing different things."

"I told you before celebrating on the day does not matter to me. Still you went ahead anyway and planned for a date in the early hours.  You had SPS and Mama Ten's birthday to celebrate RJ."

"You should have been there too."

"You know the rules."

"I keep on saying how unfair it is but I will always say it. Those rules are damn unfair."

"Mahal..."

"You know how I feel when every other guy, even good friends of mine can be seen with you except for me? I feel pathetic."

"RJ, don't you trust me?"

"Of course I do Meng. And I'm not jealous exactly but I hate feeling like my hands are tied. I love you and I want to tell everybody but this limbo we are in makes me want to punch a hole on the next wall I see."

"RJ, babe..."

"I want to hold your hands in public without worrying there's a camera. I want to smell your hair, to embrace you, to lay my head on your lap without a time limit. I want to tell you how much you mean to me without prodding from other people because Meng, this heart cannot contain this love anymore. It hurts sometimes to keep it all inside."

"RJ, you know I love you, right?"

"I know Meng but sometimes, that's not enough."

"RJ, I'm sorry. I..."

"Meng, I just need to sleep this off. And I have no intention of letting you go so quit thinking that. I will see you tomorrow. Aylabyuwan my Nicomaine Mendoza."

"Aylabyutwo, my Richard Faulkerson. Don't put the phone down yet."

🎶 "You must know the truth, boy, I'm nothing without you

It's funny how I know what people mean, boy

When it's too good to be true because you give me joy

Good love, good times, such happiness, oh yeah

And everyday I thank the Lord for you, I feel so blessed 🎶

🎶 I need for you to...to love me, hold me, touch me

Down deep in my soul, never let it go

Of the love we share, no one compares to you

I'll never let you go, 'cause I really love you so, oh I

I'll never let you go, oh no, oh no" 🎶

-------------A/N: Goes without saying this is fiction

-------------
A/N: Goes without saying this is fiction. I am however rowing for the MaiChard ship. 🚣🏽