3am

I did not want to talk to you today. You did try to call me, some twenty times before Kalyeserye, and sent about two hundred messages combined on iMessage, Viber and Whatsapp. This evening though you just looked at me and gave me a smile that did not reach your eyes. You gave me the breathing space I needed.

I do not need space. I need you.

It's 3am and twelve hours ago, you stopped trying.

It's 3am and twelve hours ago I stopped trying.

I am giving you space. Even if I need you.

I am giving you breathing space. You could barely look at me this evening and when you smiled it did not reach your eyes. I sent hundreds of messages and called you so many times before Kalyeserye, none of which you answered. I know you did not want to talk to me yesterday.

I want to talk to you.
Talk to me.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry, too.
I miss you.
I miss you.

"Maine."
"Alden! What are you doing here?"
"One day without you..."
"We saw each other yesterday!"
"You know you weren't with me at all."

"Do you even want to be with me? Or are you still looking for a man who will love like the Sugod Bahay winner? Someone to love you unconditionally?"

"RJ...Shokoy...."

"That's a relief. At least it's not 'Alden' anymore."

"I'm sorry RJ, and no, I am not looking for that kind of man. I found him. I was being a brat and shut him out but twelve hours later he's right next to me."

"I'm sorry for Sunday Fail Day Meng."

"I know you are, RJ."

"Just please don't think this love is going away. Huh. I know you will think that anyway, who am I kidding. I'll remind you though especially when you don't want to hear it. I had a hard time breathing today. It felt like you were letting go of my fingers."

"RJ, there'll be crappier moody me in the future. But the love I feel for you won't disappear that easily, okay? And if you thought I was letting you go...I was just wiping my hands because it was too sweaty. Don't cry anymore RJ. I will stop crying if you do. Yes, you're smiling again! Mahal, I was not letting you go, I just put my hand on your heart to make sure it was still beating for me."

"Meng!"

"I know and I'm sorry for the doubts. Again. And yes, I do accept your apologies so please accept mine. I love you RJ."

"I love you, too Nicomaine Dei Mendoza. I missed you so much."

"I missed you more Richard Faulkerson Jr."

—-----—---------------–-----------------
A/N: Read a fic about Monday's episode before going to bed at 11pm. Woke up an hour ago with a heavy feeling in my stomach. Since I'm off Twitter today, writing to exhale. Not edited so again sorry for the grammatical mistakes. THIS IS ALL FICTION, A PRODUCT OF MY IMAGINATION AT ALMOST 4AM.