Non-Teen Fiction

What is Non-Teen Fiction? Non-Teen stories are from all genres, but are intended for older readers. Non-Teen Fiction can be about teenagers and youth, but often deals with more mature themes. Non-Teen Fiction can also be called Contemporary Fiction or Literature.

Title: The Hymns of Shadows

By: Little_Kaleidoscope

 Summary: (This is taken from the blurb) Where is there for you to hide when the shadows hunt for you? Saoirse is a Slave; a prostitute, one born with the sole purpose to serve and obey another. But Saoirse is more than just a Slave – She's a Wielder; one born of magick; one able to use magick. When a freak accident leads to her killing one of her clients, Saoirse must go on the run or face the punishment for her crime – death.

To vanish from the kingdom's ever watchful eye, she must take on a new name and escape to an unfamiliar land. With the aid of an unlikely alliance - the Warlocks and Apprentices of the Order of the Kaleidoscopic Phantasmagoria - Saoirse is thrown from one reality to another and into a mirror world existence where the magick of dreams and nightmares are born, and where the fine line between reality and fantasy is not only broken, but shattered. Here, the shadows eclipse the world and light is but a fabled thing. Here, magick is the only reality. But in her newfound life with her newfound friends, just how long can Saoirse keep her secret for, and when things do begin to unravel, just where is she to hide when her own shadow takes on a life of its own? Will magic be her salvation, or lead her down a path ruin? Only the shadows know.

Title: Just A Little Faith

By: Rae Daniels

Summary: Faith Turner, her mother, and her brother have been on the run for the past three years. Trying desperately to get away from "Him". A few weeks ago, he caught up to them in a small town. Now they are literally running for their lives. Williamson, a place of new beginnings, was their new destination. A small quite town, far from any major town or city, made for the best place for them to run to. With Faith and her mother ,Emma-Cate or Catherine, the situation is much harder especially with their condition. With each passing moment, Faith and her family keep looking over their shoulders. They hope and pray that "He" doesn't find them. But as Faith's mother always says, "All you need is Just A Little Faith." **Not the best description but I hope you like it.

Title: Backstage

By: taimeimpala

Recovering from a nasty breakup, Victoria figured there weren't any other choices left but to try to forget about the guy -- as well as the recent fiasco she'd had with her best friend because of him.

Bury the hatchet... Hold out the olive branch... Let bygones be bygones, they say.

Whatever. She just wanted to get back on track.

And so she set out her plan:

Get over him, keep her nose to the grindstone, work hard in promoting their new record, go on tour again, rake in the money, then move to New York and just get her life together.

It shouldn't be that hard, right?  Or at least she thought so.

Title: A Genuin Infatuation and a Theorem for Love

By: surviving_heart952

Summary:

Linda has always been engrossed in her own world of books and a deep passion for studies. So much that it dwindled with her capacity to mingle amongst others - like any ordinary teenager would have committed to doing so. This worked worry into her parents' minds, though. Alexander and Eleanor put their heads together to form a solution to their daughter's peculiar conduct. *Marriage – they discover to be, a perfect resolution to it all.* Now, Linda has forever been an obedient and faithful daughter. Yet, this decision throws her off guard with her so-called fiancé wreaking havoc in her life. He's charming, alluring and a man after great a many skirts in the whole of Lancaster. Would Linda cope with her parents' wish for her betterment of a great future? Would she after-all marry the man destined to be hers? Or would she rather surprise us all, taking a turn to command her own fate?  

Read on and come into Linda's path on the brink of discovering the connotation of true love away from mere infatuation – a story you have never experienced before. 

Title: Stratagem Diversities of a Male Nincompoop

By: Surviving_heart952

Summary: There comes an atrocious moment in the life-time of every girl, a moment of frustration, hatred and boiling anger where she curses every male that was ever born, finding them all to be jerks of the highest range. This may not pertain to the life of every girl. However, to Alisha, it is simply this and beyond. She hates the guts of every male she has ever come across; their arrogance, sarcasm, anger management issues, pride and ego; the list goes on. She has never been able to trust their species, always diverting her stance away from the proximity of a testosterone filled human-being. Could she live a life as such, devoid any male interaction? Would one person in the least prove to be different and shed her sight away from the darkness she perceives in men? Or would that sparkling ray of hope be dashed into a mass of tiny specks beyond repair? Come hither and read on to discover her journey in life with the belief that all guys are first-class jerks...

Title: Apart

By: lifeinpastel

Summary: the story of two girls, very alike, and relatively far apart.

Title: Behind Her Eyes

By: DanielaCostas

Summary: Natasha Matthews is no ordinary pretty girl. She's from the bad side of town, she takes care of her two younger siblings and a one and half little boy, motherless, but other than that her life is a mystery, she is actually smart and has a full time job, but everyone wonders what Natasha Matthews does when no one is looking. What's even biggest thing that makes her not ordinary? That is the secret that Blake Green discovers. Blake Green, is the typical rich golden boy. He's a player, who does not think about the hearts he breaks nor does he care. He lives by himself in a house, while his dad is away in business.

Nobody messes with him, since he runs the place, and he has the cockiest attitude. Although everyone worships him like the Greek sex God he is, people secretly wish someone would put him in his place. So what happens when Natasha's notorious delinquent school is soon being merged with Blake's prestigious elite school? What happens when the player meets the delinquent with a reputation so high, that she gained the nickname "Ace"? And what happens when suddenly they are stuck with it each other and they fall in love?

Title: Lesson Learned

By: LaellaK (LaellaKaella)

Summary: Karlton allows a certain incident to trigger his anger and control his decision making. When his decisions get him caught up in a lot of drama, he'll soon realize that not everything is what it seems and too many lessons may be his last.

Title: Love Over Drugs

By: CissyItsMe

Summary: She's a girl,doesn't know what to do with her life.However she has all the cards in hands.Graduate,intelligent,talented and also has the support of her family.She could do big things but doesn't want to. In other hands,he's a boy and has never had a lot of chance in his life but he does with.The difficulties of life have never been obstacles for him,he loves challenges.When it's easy,that's not what he likes. What would happen if....?

Private Message me this form if you want your books to be advertised here

Title: 

Author:

Genre:

Summary:

Check out "Solum" by @TrulyNaija I promise you won't regret it :)