Werewolf

The Werewolf Club is a place for writers, readers and fans to talk about Wattpad's Newest Genre: Werewolves. Due to overwhelming request, Wattpad has created a brand new genre for stories about all things Werewolf.

Title: Solum

By:TrulyNaija

Summary:
Taken from her home and everything she knew and loved, Aria has spent most of her life imprisoned. She has long forgotten who she is and where she came from. There, she meets Reagan, a kindhearted young man who gives her life new meaning. He gives her a new identity, while they are locked away.

After fleeing from her imprisonment, Aria learns of the chaotic state, the supernatural world had been placed under. From werewolves to centurions, every creature had been preparing for an imminent war that is about to take place. She is their only hope, a savior among the supernatural creatures. Can she stop the war before it takes place, or will death and despair ravage the lands.

Title: Neverwhere and His Nightmare Bones

By: OnyxShade

Summary: Bones, quite a few bigger than her own body, lay in a sick black circle on the ground. Where the grass should have lay, a dark mess of revolting death sat. Like the dirt had come alive with death itself. Sticking up from the black goo, yellow bones sat. Cracked, Nauseating things, their smell as repulsive and gut wrenching as things could get. Dark flesh sat in areas, shredded to hell. How could this thing have ever have been alive?

Thoughts tumbled through her mind as she buried her muzzle into the ground, never taking her eagle eyes from the horrifying, gruesome scene in front of her. Her world was not like this. the song of the wolf, so scared and so clear, the pelt of the cub, filled with the scent of fear. the claws of the lion, covered in hate, the eyes of the eagle, searching for its mate. the body of the panther, with muscles like stone, the brain of a human, lounging on its imaginary thrown. terrifying, only an animal at its best? chimera, hiding in its nest. His nightmare bones.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/6523065-neverwhere-and-his-nightmare-bones

Title: A Rose Among Thorns

By: BlondieVH

Summary:Joesph Stark, the son of Lucas and Sapphire, the future rulers of the supernatural world, is rude, selfish and one of the only werewolf-vampire hybrids in existence. So what do they do? What any other parent would do, they send him overseas to their hometown to become the next alpha of the Corvale pack of course! But they haven't told him everything... Follow Joesph as he tries to solve the mystery of the monster that stalks his pack as he tries to gain the respect of his father and tries to find his mate... Not sure if you need a link but here it is:http://www.wattpad.com/story/4935596-a-rose-among-thorns

Title: Robo-Wolf (Cyborg Werewolf Story)

Author: Dempsey

Summary: Inhuman Series In the year 2030, an incident that will dramatically change Conor Stryder's life overnight, will cause him to face up to the consequences of living in the danger zone for the werewolf he is. For him to move on with his life, he must make a choice that will live with him forever. A deal that will change his life forever, to correct the defects of the incident that ruined his life. However, what deal will change the course of his life and allow him to become a cyborg werewolf. Is it worth the offer?

Meet Karen Reed, the poor and unfortunate soul that had to witness, not to mention be the cause of Conor's incident in her mind. All she wanted was to be a news reporter on the popular online newspaper of New York City and the troubles that occur there. What happens when she tells her story of the werewolf who saved her life and changes not only her life but also the life of Conor's too. Can both of them face the media head on, while trying to complete the agreement that would put Conor on the run, if untangled by the public?