Historical Fiction

Historical Fiction are stories that take place in the past. They are different from time travel stories, as they do not include any Fantastical Elements and deal with the lives and plots of characters who lived many years ago as the author imagines those times to be! Historical Fiction may take place during extraordinary historical events, but it doesn't have to. Historical Fiction can cover any period of time that would be considered the past.

Title: A Battle of Heirs

By: Gecomega

Summary:After a Century since the ransacking of Rome and 35 years after the death of King Arthur, an Oligarchy has taken control of Camelot and Britannia. They are led by an old Briton Noble, Alden Ellwood. Britannia is at the brink of devastation and destruction at the hands of the Picts and Irish, so Alden comes up with a plan to bring in a new leader of Camelot. His master plan; to have the 'Heirs' of the knights of the Round Table or the people Arthur had trusted the most ,battle it out for the title. And may the best Man or Woman win....

 Title: A Kidnapper's Dream

By: LovableMonster

Summary: ~A Kidnapper's Dream~ Once Upon A Time... There were no princesses or princes. There were no knights in shinning armor. There were no dragons to be slayed. There was a twenty-two-year-old woman named Jessalyn and it seemed like God hated her. When Jessalyn was little her parents mysteriously disappeared and a few years later she was almost murdered, but instead she was left disfigured. This was all because of the man who saved her that night, a man who left so quickly that she couldn't even see his face. Now, when Jessalyn is all grown up she's given up on everything in her life and she ends up being kidnapped. At first, Jessalyn thinks it's like Hell on Earth with her strange kidnapper, but slowly she starts to rethink it. Will Jessalyn let her emotions get the best of her?

Title:A Kidnapper's Nightmare (Sequel to A Kidnapper's Dream)

By: LovableMonster

Summary: ~A Kidnapper's Nightmare~ (Sequel to: A Kidnapper's Dream) Once Upon A Time... There was a woman named Jessalyn, she'd given up on life entirely. Her parents disappeared, she was left disfigured, but then she woke up in a strange place full of beauty and art her life changed forever. She found herself kidnapped, but by a man she came to love. That's where she reunited with her daughter and kindled a romance with her kidnapper; Luca Bonastia, but other things happened too. Luca had plans that Jessalyn didn't know about. He turned himself in and she was forced to return to her home with her family. He left her a wedding ring to remember him by. Now, five years have passed and Jessalyn and Luca have changed so much. When a man named Malcolm Jones enters Jessalyn's life things change from bad to worse. What once was a kidnapper's dream is now a kidnapper's nightmare.

*The sequel has major spoiler alerts so be sure to read A Kidnapper's Dream first.

Title: The Rise of Fall of the Demon King

By: BenjaminBCBoulter

Summary: I am aiming to create a more entertaining read and while I am changing certain events, though use of poetic liscence the heart of the story is true. With the above in mind I am creating a book that is fast paced, but has depth, that has sweeping and beatiful landscapes, like those out of films such as 'The Last Samurai', brutality of war and combat and hopefully a sprinkling of Bushido (The way of the Warrior).

Title: My Dearest Henry

By: bastille_

Summary: Isla was living the perfect life in the late 18th century, until her father was in a fatal accident and was sent to a doctor whom wanted her father to stay with him for a while. But since Isla had no mother, he felt weird leaving his baby girl at home all alone for so long, so Isla's father decides to ring up an old friend of his. One that owes him a favour.

Title: The Red String of Fate

By: _unleashed_

Summary: During the Spanish Period in the Philippines, Teniente General Lorenzo De Caxias fell in love with the daughter of the Encomendero, Senorita Esperanza di Miguia. When the Encomendero's family was executed, the 6 best officers of the Governor General have to shoot the family—including Lorenzo. Now, what will he be worth dying for—Spain or his love?

Title: Married to the Mob Boss's Son

By: JJTufts

Summary:Young Kenzie is your average African American teenaged girl. Although she doesn't consider herself to be a flapper, she still housed the same expensive stylist attire and visited the hottest juice joints with her two best friends from time to time. When her older brother, is set to take over their father's bootlegging business, Kenzie is forced to marry the oldest son of notorious Godfather Vincent "Big Daddy" Rizzitelli, as insurance that the liquor exchanges goes accordingly once both of their fathers retire. When the Irish Mob sets their sights on the infamous "Boomtown" and stir up unimaginable trouble, alliances are made in Los Angeles, California. Jazz, Speakeasies, Young, Defiant, Beautiful, Stylish...... Dangerous. It's 1927, anything goes...

Title: Subjugated

By: Bellagy419

Summary:Maura lives in Middle Ages Ireland with her oppressive, extremely religious father and her two brothers. Her father has arranged a marriage to a boy who is crude, rude, and above all, hates her. When Maura hears that her family is going on a pilgrimage to England's Canterbury Church, she sees an opportunity to break away. Will she succeed? Or will her plan go down in flames?

Title: Swords of Blood (Noran the Unbeatable 1)

By: KiwieMie

Summary: In the world of four great kingdoms, the darkness of war is soon upon them all. The wise brothers warned them long before the first blood spill, yet only the ones faithful to the gods listened. The four gods is the simple peasants only hope when the four kings turn their backs. Once upon a time, the young Noran did not care for the sake of the kingdoms, only for the ones he loved. But when the same image appears in his dreams frequently, Noran decides to do something to help the warriors protect the kingdom of Wekdomland. From blood he grows, and slowly the weak, young boy he once was is just a feeble memory of his past to be forgotten for eternity. What has the future to offer him? Gold? Blood? It doesn't matter, nothing matters when the war comes - only to protect the ones close to your heart with a sword in your hand.

 Private Message me this form if you want your books to be advertised here

Title: 

Author:

Genre:

Summary:

Check out "Solum" by @TrulyNaija I promise you won't regret it :)