The gothic in goth girl

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"SHUT UP"- Willow

I hit my alarm until it stops beeping, I stretch and go to the bathroom and do my business. Looking into the mirror, and screaming at what I look like. "AHHHH MY HAIR!!!!" My sister runs into my room and laughs at me.

"Why is your hair like that willow"I don't know Lillith, how am I supposed to tame this hair?"Put it in a ponytail, and put a bandanna over the top of your hair like a headband."

Thanks, sis." NOW GET OUT OF MY ROOM!"

Putting my skinny jeans on, my converse and my leather jacket, and dabbing some makeup on ( Base, Foundation, eyeshadow, lipstick, eyebrows, and mascara, and blush) jumping downstairs grabbing a granola bar, and sitting on the couch with my ill sister, and big brother. Gnawing on a granola bar, looking at the time. "OH MY, G.." Willow don't you use the word in this house." "Mom seriously me and my friend is supposed  to hang out in a few minutes and in barley ready UGHH." "Chill out willow, jeesh." " You look beautiful, so stop worrying, eat your food, and wait for your best friend."

Salem P.O.V.

Look, my little sister willow is just a procrastinator, she worries way too much, I am chill, and have that attitude that shows I don't worry much at all. My youngest sister named Lilith is just a brat, she doesn't do anything and complains so much ts unbelievable. My little sister is just a spit image of my mother. Doesn't do jack, worries about everything, doesn't care about my dad, and wants to be like the little angel that she never is.

JACK: SUP BRUH

SALEM: WHATS UP BRO

JACK: NOTHING JUST WONDERING IF YOU WANNA COME HANG

SALEM: MAN WHERE UATTACKK

: AT THE BASKETBALL COURT

SALEM: HELL YEAH IMMA COMING. YO WHAT IF MY MA DOESNT LET ME GO BRO

JACK: BETTER FIND OUT HOW TO DO WHAT YOU GOT TO DO.

SALEM: ALRIGHT SEE YOU IN A BIT. TEXT YOU WHEN IM ON MY WAY DUDE

JACK: K MAN

Hey, mom?

"Yes, Hunny"Can I go to the basketball court with Jack? "Who else will be there?" " Me, Jack,  Seth, Crescent, Will, and Haven Scar!" " Well alright then, want me to drive you?" "No mom I got a  ride." 

SALEM: YO MY MOM SAID I CAN GO

JACK: COOL IM ON MY WAY, DUDE WHERE GONNA DRINK TONIGHT. GET MESSED UP LIKE CRAZY

SALEM: DUDE, DRINKING? I THOUGHT WE  WERE GOING TO THE BASKETBALL  COURT?

JACK: HELL NAW BRUH, COME OUTSIDE, WE'RE HERE, GRAB A JACKET.

SALEM: (SIGH) ALRIGHT, BUT LOOK IF ANYTHING STARTS IM WALKING MY ASS HOME.

JACK: YOU AINT GONNA WANNA WALK HOME, TELL UR MOM WE WILL BE HOME BY 9:30 TONIGHT, UNLESS YOU WANNA SPEND THE NIGHT? 

SALEM: MY MOM SAID I CAN SPEND THE NIGHT SINCE TODAY IS SATURDAY!

JACK: DUDE SWEET, NO TIME LIMIT THEN.

I walk to the car and get in the back seat with two other guys,  Jack was in the front seat helping his friend(Dom)  get to the party, one of my friends (Gibson) asked me if I have ever drunk before, I said "yes  I have but I have neve tried anything harsh before." Stella (which is a lesbian who can pull off being a guy) butted in and said: "you should try something different tonight, that way you can loosen up!"  10 minutes later after having a conversation about liquor and drinks to have to get messed up and grind on some chicks, we made it to the party. We parked on the nearest side of the house, so our car doesn't get hit, and then we walked to the party, a few blocks down from where we parked. The music was ooooh loud.