Is Meeting The Family The Most Trending Thing Now?

Willow's P.O.V

Dean and I have been going to clubs, making out, being a couple and let me say all of it was nerve racking. But there was still one thing I haven't yet to accomplish on doing. "Meeting the family." I was so nervous and it made my stomach turn every time I would think about it. Today was the day I meet his family.

The agony, the trending of meeting the family. Was it really the most trending thing now? Dealing with all of the craziness and talking and sharing of the baby pictures and drinking wine and clinking glasses to the praise of Dean getting a worthy girlfriend. Was it really the most trending this now?

Dean's P.O.V

I was so nervous everything had happened so fast. She is meeting my parents. She is going to drink liquor and clink the glasses and splash juice  on my carpet and praise that she is dating a stupid guy like me. My stomach turned every chance I sit down and think about it. Sometimes I even cry about the day to come. 

Today was the day she was meeting my parents. But is this really the most trending thing now? I worshiped for this day to never come and yet it did. My family is so crazy and I could never understand why they want to meet together so much. Ah, it's the most trending thing now? Is it? Is it really?

I  can't think straight I have tried. There is no point. Imma just sit down on my leather couch and pant like a human dog.  I get up and walk to the fridge and make me a sandwich with a glass of tea. I head to the dining room to go eat and pull my phone out and text Willow. 

Hey girl- D

What time u coming to ma house-D

Soon, got's to give me a time first- W

Yeah I know. Well get your butt over here and come meet my parents so we can get this over with- D

K I'm coming now-W 

See you l8er- D

                                                         6 minutes later

I finished my makeup and headed down stairs to ask what purse I should bring to Deans house. My mom said. " Don't bring a purse because if you have to run you won't have much to grab." She smiled and said" I'm joking but seriously my little girl is growing up and being so mature, bring the blue one it matches your converse." I started to correct her but my little sister got to it first " UGH THERE VANS LIKE OMG THERE VANS MOM!"

I just smirked and said bye, then walked out the door and got into my brothers truck he let me borrow today.  Black low-rider with white out lines of flames on the side with off road custom rims that are colored bright red.

  Black low-rider with white out lines of flames on the side with off road custom rims that are colored bright red

Now that I am in his truck I push the clutch down and start the engine. I am on the road to my boy friends house.  I get a text from Dean. I pull off on the side of the road and put my caution lights on and check the phone.  " Babe any minute you are going to be here?"- D " I'm driving speed limit til I get there so hold your horses lol."- W