Love Kills Slowly (Chapter 7)

"Love Kills Slowly"
The saver of all saying you could possibly say.
Boy oh boy is this the chapter you are going to love the most.
This chapter is from the point of view of the personal experience of the narrator (I. Myself) will share this experience with you.
All though, the name will be justified with another name so identity will be safe at all times.
Sometimes you can only wish for the best in this case.

Alright here we go. My name is Cheyenne. His name will further be known as axle. I am 16 he is 17. He is into culinary arts I am into police academy. Our music taste is the same that I know of. He's amazing. He's into vehicles. Not anything in particular. He talks about his Mustang a-lot. which is the vehicle he used to have until a certain person crashed into the back of him with his bud in the car with him. I heard the story and I cried. I am thankful he is alive til this day. He destroyed his back though, so I take care of him as much as possible, as vice versa. 

I don't know what it is about Axle, but he is perfect in every way shape and form. We actually met (again) in a Fast Food Industry we were working there together. He actually trained me. One day things started getting hectic. I was certified as a person making specific food for a day. I happened to have liked working in the front, but after a while the customers get pissy and you get aggravated. So once I started getting fully trained I was easily prepared to do both, Prepare and serve. Anyway, enough of the dumb shit about a place Me and Axle do not pledge to work there anymore. We generally started noticing things as the days went by faster and the customers started asking for more things that we prepared. My hours got cut short to be forced to quit and things started getting chaotic. I started noticing money was slipping slowly but surely, people were getting impatient more and more, employees started getting the favoritism card played on them. It was terrible.