chapter 01

kayla!! kayla!! are  you there open this freaking door, els i swear am going to break it. i could hear lanas voice, screaming to open my bedroom door. i smiled this was my friend also in short my best friend in the whole world. if theres one thing you should be afraid is that, when she starts swearing, for she keep doing exactly what she swears.

gquickly covering my self up in a bath robe, i opened the door, tying my messy hair in a french bun.

lana rolled up her eyes, and yelled," for petes sake kye why cant u ever get ready on time when i tell you." . i half yelled her answering  " excuse me lars,when did you tell me to get ready to go anywhere" 

thats when i realized she had actually texted me on early morning tellin me she would come over to get me, helping her out making some meals for a luncheon she was throwing today at her home. i smiled at my best friend and quickly got into the bathroom, without looking at her. i knew if i just tried to talk more it wont get anywhere with lars. well after a quick bath and a change of fresh clothes, there we were in her blue convertible, driving off to her house.

as we parked on her drive way, her mum agatha came rushing through the front door of their wonderful mansion. it was painted white, n had lots of huge ground with a garden in the middle.. it was absolutely beautiful evne in words. agatha welcomed me in a hug and greeted me  inside . she was like my second mother on earth ever since me and lars had been best friends.

as agatha lead me into the huge kitchen room, i was shocked, there were a huge pile of vegetables , meat and even fruits on the kitchen counter, and it was filled with lots of maids rushing every where , trying to make the food ready before the luncheon.\

i smiled, now i understood why lars had woken me up so early, she just did not want me sleeping, while she was stuck giving lame feed back about  about the food the maids had cooked up. then i saw my best friend  lana twinkling her eye and leaving to her room.

great now i was stuck with her mum doing the usual chores, complementing her maids word.  when it comes to agatha the scariest part is that she is a pefectionist. you had to be sure to maintain order and neat appearence around her. and she always liked my compliments.

after a very long, 2 hours of tasteing and complimenting, i walked myself upto my best friends room.

when i opened her room, there she was laughing out "so!! did u enjoy all the free tasting pumpkin" i rolled my eyes and smiked at her. hit her face with one of the pillows and layed on a side of her bed. i was too exausted to even speak. i didnt know how long i had been lying on her bed, after like a few minutes i was woken up. only to find lana yanking my blue tees i was wearing. " look pumpkin if you are going to be in the luncheon , you have to change that thing  you are wearing, and you can thank me later i ahve already picked up a dress for you, now plese start getting ready, rather then dozing off again..