Starbucks - Chapter 1.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀warnings;;

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀– strong language
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀– trigger warning

no one's point of view

⠀⠀"I'll have the venti skinny peppermint mocha," you spoke up after scanning the Starbuck's menu for three minutes straight. It was freezing outside, which was the weirdest thing for Los Angeles. A brindle scarf wrapped around your neck, black leather gloves and a black jacked fixed onto you tightly.

"That'll be $6.34, please." smiled the worker at the other side of the counter.
⠀Woah, how much? The fuck?

⠀⠀"Wait! I want something too! A, UHM, chocolate chip cookie! And a, uh, caramel frap! Venti! Yeah!" exclaimed your friend, Emily.

⠀"Oh. Okay. $15.80, please."
⠀You sighed, then turned your head to look at Emily.
⠀"You're paying. "

⠀⠀// time skip //

⠀⠀You sat down on a bench outside, watching as snow poured from the sky. Was this a different universe? Snow in Los Angeles? You must be dreaming. Emily interrupted your thoughts by standing up.

⠀"OMG!! LOOK IT'S DEVIN!! MY BOYFRIEND! BYE ((Y/N))!!" she pretty much screamed in your ears, then ran away. You sighed, alone again. You zipped open your backpack and pulled out a pen and a book. You were an author-- well, not a published one.
⠀You began to write. About thirty minutes into your writing, you heard a man's voice. You looked up quickly to see the one and only red–haired YouTube heartthrob, Markiplier. "Can I sit next to you?"

⠀Words stuck in your throat, but you managed to spit out a simple ' yes '. As he sat down next to you, he looked at you. Then, he looked down at your shirt.

⠀"Hey, would you look at that, it's me. " chuckled Mark Fischbach. You chuckled a bit in response, nodding. ⠀
⠀"I'm...hell, you know who I am, what's your name?"

⠀"((Y/N)). I'm ((Y/F/N)). Author, artist and designer. This shirt was actually made by me." you smile half-heartedly, feeling like a puppy being hit with 1,000 tennis balls at once. But only dogs that like tennis balls. Yeah. Uh.

⠀"Nice to meet you, ((Y/N)). May I ask what in the fuck you're doing out in the snow? It's freezing!" He shivered, and only now you realised he was only wearing tight jeans and a flannel. You quickly wrapped your blanket around him. Did you say scarf? No, it's a blanket. Then you gave him your jacket.

⠀He smiled, then his face turned as if he'd seen a ghost. "The hell, ((Y/N))?! Get in here! I can see your skin turning blue!" He said, his strong hands grabbing your waist and pulling you into the blanket-wrap. He wrapped it around you both and you blushed. Mark broke the racing tension and silence.

⠀"So why are you out here anyway?"

⠀"Friend ditched me and my boss fired me. Wow, I didn't even think... I don't have an apartment anymore. Great, I'm homeless now! Yay!"
⠀You say sarcastically, tears pricking your eyes. Mark picked you up and carried you to his car, opened the passengers side door and set you down in it, leaving the blanket draped over you. He put the seatbelt over you and closed the door. Then, he got in and started up the car. You closed your eyes and fell asleep.

⠀"Wake up, sleepy head. " Mark spoke softly into your ear. As your eyes opened, you realised you were on a bed, blankets pulled up on you. ⠀
⠀"You can live with me. Until you get your place back. " He quickly added, scratching the back of his neck, a slight blush dusted across his cheeks.

⠀You broke into tears of joy and leapt at him, hugging him. "You really mean it? Thank you so much, Mark.. " you cried into his chest.

⠀Slightly taken aback, he hesitated before hugging you back. "Of course I mean it. You're welcome, ((Y/N)). Now, how's about we go shopping and get you some more clothes?" He said. You nodded, and off you went.

⠀⠀// time skip //

⠀You pulled your night gown over your head. You walked into Mark's room, where all he had on were boxers.

⠀"Ew! Gross, dude! Put your dick away!" you said jokingly, covering your eyes and pretending to be disgusted. As he put his lower half under the blankets, you walked over and hugged him.

⠀"Goodnight, Mark."

⠀"Goodnight, ((Y/N))."

// another time skip :///

⠀The knife glittered in the moonlight as it was raised far above you. Too shocked to move, he stabbed you. You felt a terrible pain in your leg. He pulled out the butcher knife and licked the side of it, smirking at you.
"you're gone now, sweetie. i love you. "

(( cliffhanger!! wee!! tune in next chapter to see what happens to... well you i guess lmao?? i hope you enjoyed this first chapter. ))