uninvited visitors

It was November 13th on a nice sunny, but chilly day. Me and some other kids were arriving at school. I met up with my friends Zahaira and C.R. in the hallway. We started talking about the deadpool movie we watched over the weekend.
"My favorite part was when he broke his hands and feet trying to fight that one guy. I dont remember his name." C.R said while walking next to Zahaira. Me and Zahaira laughed at his comment.
"Thats okay I dont remeber his name either" I said as we started heading to English class. English wasn't that different just learning about nouns and pronouns and all that grammar stuff. By the time lunch came around we found out that Leon had to move over to C lunch. Its not that big of a deal though. It was pizza day so that's what we ate. I had that one pizza along with a coke while C.R was eating a meatlovers pizza, and Zahaira was just sitting over there eating her pepperoni pizza with her Mt. Dew and she just had to have her Twix bars. Lunch was about over when all of a sudden the lights went out. We saw red lights fliashing out the window. C.R. was the first to run over to the window.
"WHAT THE F!@$ IS GOING ON OUT HERE" C.R. screamed as me and Zahaira ran over to the window to. Red smoke flares were shooting up into the sky and there were hundreds of paratroppers in the sky. We saw one of the planes get shot out of the sky and it hit the east wing of the school.
"We need to get out of here right now" I said seeing horror in my friends eyes.

i would kike to thank my best friend zee