lost friend

when we  herd the word freeze we span around only to see that it was a soldger Leon went to reach for his dagger on his belt but it was to late but he wasent quick enough the soldger has shot leon twice in the chest zahaira was nowhere to be seen the soldger told us to drop our weapons as we didI saw zahaira behind him with her katana out she then stabbed the man in the back the man fell to the  ground and zahaira was standing over him holding her pistol to the back of his head "any last words"zahaira asked the soldger the man said in his best english voice no plea but he was unable to finish his sentance frome the sound of gunfire in the distance "your welcome" zahaira said walking over the dead mans couprse "what do we do now" I asked surprised at what i saw "well leons  dead and so is this guy C.R said pointing at the two bodys "what do we do with the bodys C.R said picking up leons and putting him on his sholder  "lets leave this guy here " zahaira said kicking the dead soldger"why not blow him up" C.R said as we turned around to look at him  we were all behind a rock when C.R took one of his granades pulled the pin and threw it blood,guts and body parts went every where "there now hes gone C.R said getting up frim behind the rock then we got in the bus and headed back to the old mine to sleep for the night.

thank you gibs for helping me with this XD XD