Chapter 10 (Part 2)

[Gaara wakes up all the children, Jake carries Konohamaru on his back.]

Gaara said, "Where's Temari? She shouldn't been back by now." Kankuro said, "She probably went too far in the forest." Gaara said, "No, Temari wouldn't go too far, she would go a mile up from us." Kankuro said, "Do you think she might have gotten captured by them?" Gaara said, "I don't know."

"Then, allow me to help."

[Gaara looks at Neji.]

Gaara said, "Neji, you have the Byakugan jutsu, right? Use it to find Temari." Neji said, "Hmmmm, Byakugan!!!! She's been captured by them." Gaara said, "We need to rescue her." Kankuro said, "Gaara, look, those guys are powerful, with Orochimaru, we don't stand a chance at them."

"That's right! You have no choice but to cooperate with us, we have the girl, if you want her alive, you will come with us."

[Gaara and Kankuro saw General Orochimaru and the Mazukai Army with Temari tied up in their hands.]

Temari said, "Gaara, Kankuro, Jake, run! Don't worry about me, just run! Take the children with you!"

"Be quiet!!!"

[A soldier smacks Temari in the face, she falls down. Then soldier picks her back up and holds a knife around her neck.]

General Orochimaru said, "Which will it be, boys? The fate of the girl rest in your hands." Kankuro said, "Gaara, what do we do?" Gaara said, "We have no choice, Orochimaru, we surrender." Kankuro said, "Gaara...." General Orochimaru said, "Heheheheheheh, excellent, take them!!!!"

[The soldiers take Gaara, Kankuro, and everyone away. Jake fights back.]

Jake said, "I'm not going with you!!!"

[Jake holds Konohamaru in his hands.]

"Sir, this one wont budge."

General Orochimaru said, "A stubborn child? Well, let me calm him down."

[General Orochimaru sink his nails into Jake, he falls down nearly unconscious.]

Temari said, "Jake!!!! What did you do to him?!" General Orochimaru said, "I drugged him. It run through his body in just a few minutes." Temari said, "It's the same drug that Konohamaru was infected by." General Orochimaru said, "So, that child into our trap? Well, at least he's alive, I hope he can work, though."

[General Orochimaru and the Mazukai Army leaves taking everyone to their lair.]