the hang out

Today was just any regular day. Not any different from yesterday or the day before until something happened...
3 hours before..

Me and Blake were exiting the corridor making our way down the swirly side walk to be picked up by his mom.

Blake- "how was your day, any tests?"

I replied- "like every other day, exhausting.. And yeah I had a science exam ughh"

As we were walking Blake started to say something but i couldn't catch his words?

I said "what did you say I didn't hear that?"

He said "never mind I'll tell ya later."
We approached the car and hopped in.

10 minutes later..

We arrived to Sheryls house (Blakes mom) I unbuckled my seat belt and grabbed my back packed by its handle and dragged it out of the car. As I made my way in, Blake saw I was having trouble carrying it, he gently grabbed it from me and giggled.

We entered his bedroom and we both plopped ourselves down and looked at each other for just a second and we both giggled a bit.
Me- "so what did you say earlier? That I didn't hear?"
Blake- " well It's hard to explain"

Me- "come onn tell me Blakey"

Blake-okay okay so we've known each other for a year right? Well I think I have feelings for you. I love being around you, your super funny and beautiful, you make me so happy."

I made eye contact with him and said "wow ", I don't know what to say"

Blake- "that's why I didn't tell you earlier. I didn't think you'd feel the same"

Me- " well, I don't know I think I like another guy, I'm sorry:(

Blake-"it's okay.. I understand"

He seemed to be really upset about it so I just walked home..

When I got home I cooked a chicken pot pie and turned on some Netflix. I heard a "ding and it happened to be the guy that I liked had  texted me. Saying "..

  Until next chapter

Until next chapter