Peanut butter and jealous

I checked my phone and it was from Nathan. the guy who I had feelings for!! I was super excited that he texted me, so I quickly responded with a "hey!:)" and we had a nice long conversation..
It was getting late so I decided to go to bed

Next morning..

I woke up and waddled my way over to the bathroom with my kitten following me. I turned the faucet on and splashed my face with some cold water. Once I was finished I went over to my closet and picked out a blue sweater from pink and some skinny jeans and slipped some classic black vans on. After that I Dutch braided my hair and did my makeup.. When I was done I grabbed my book bag and headed towards the stairs sliding down the railing. My mom (karen) said "good morning honey what would you like for breakfast?" I replied "mornin, and no thanks mom I can manage breakfast myself." I threw my book bag onto the leather sofa and searched the cabinets for my maple and brown sugar oatmeal . "Aha, found it!" I said and tore the package open, poring it into my favorite handmade bowl. I slid it into the microwave and went to cut up some strawberries and grabbed the blueberries. "Beep" "beep" "beep" the microwave announced. I grabbed the bowl and tossed the fruit in and pulled a chair over to the counter checking my texts. Blake texted me, I probably shouldn't respond so I didn't.. It was time to leave to get driven to school.

Friday- Once I arrived to school, I got out of the car and as I was walking in I saw Nathan! he noticed me so he made his way over. Nathan had bright crystal blue eyes that glistened in the light, and had rosy cheeks and spiked black hair.

Nathan- "hey kailynn"

Me- "hey"

Nathan- "that was a good conversation last night:)"

Me- "I agree" I giggled.

Nathan- so what are you doing today? I am----

Uh oh I saw Blake, he peered over at me looking a bit jealous. I looked away, not wanting to look again..
The bell rang and I made my way to my first class..

Until chapter 3.