Chapter 9

a/n THANK YOU SO MUCH OVER A THOUSAND READS I LOVE YOU GUYS! Also I'm really sorry for the such long wait between updates, I'm trying to get better at faster updates. Hope you like the new chapter!

      I hardly got any sleep at all last night. I kept tossing and turning, thinking about missing Tobias, kissing Jared, and everything in between. I got up slowly, something that had become routine for me. I pulled on an oversized shirt and some spandex and put my hair up in a loose ponytail. I boiled the water for a cup of coffee, spying a note on the counter. Cam, we have a weekend road trip and we could use some snacks pick us up some? Thanks – Pat & Jacks. I sighed, grabbing my coffee before going to get ready.

------------

            I strolled down the grocery aisle trying to remember if Jacks liked the strawberry or the orange recovery drink.

            “Camryn, Camryn, hi!” I looked down to see Allie from my skating class come running towards me.

            “Hi Allie! How’re you?” I tried to sound happy, but I knew if Allie was here, Tobias wasn’t far behind. He loved his sister like crazy; he would do anything for her.

            “I’m great! Except, you weren’t at skating on Saturday, where were you?” Allie looked sad.

            “That’s because Camryn was busy.” I heard a cold voice from behind me. Tobias.

            “Yeah I just had a few things I needed to take care of.” Turning, I glared at Tobias.

            “Oh. Are you going to be there next week?” Allie asked.

            “Of course! We may even try learning a few jumps.” I smiled, ruffling Allie’s hair.

            “You’d better hope Camryn’s hands aren’t full with someone else.” Tobias glared back at me, his eyes piercing mine.

            “What’s that supposed to mean?” I seethed through closed teeth, stepping towards Tobias.

            “You know, promising to teach one kid something, but then forgetting about them and teaching the same thing to someone else.” Allie looked up at us confused. My anger started boiling up inside of me.

            “Are you fu- What are you trying to prove here, now? If you wanted to talk you could’ve called me.” I said starting to speak in a lower voice.

            “Why, when you don’t even return my calls.” Tobias took a side step, bending down to Allie’s height. “Al, why don’t you go pick out some chips, you can get your favourite!”

            “Ok!” Allie giggled, running off down the aisle.

            “Oh I’m sorry for not returning your calls, when you were the one who had another girlfriend on the side!” I said exasperated.

            “Let me explain, Camryn, you won’t even hear me out. She was an ex girlfriend, from months before you.” I bit my lip in frustration, as Tobias looked down.

            “How come I don’t believe you?” Tobias looked up, his calmness disappearing and anger replacing it.

            “And why am I the bad guy in all of this! You were the one kissing Ward! I never cheated on you, ever! All I did was love you! What did I do to deserve that! Walking in on you and him, when it’s supposed to be me! Why am I getting all the blame?”