Three

Our car ride there was silent. When we pulled up to the lacrosse field I saw that Lydia was already there waiting for us. We both got out of the car and greeted her. I followed them to the stands and we picked a seat. I scanned the field and saw Scott and Stiles with another guy and Jackson on the other side of the field. Scott's number 11, Stiles is 24, and Jackson is 37. Okay, I can remember that. 

"So Melanie where are you from?" Lydia asks. 

"Atlanta."

"Why did you move?" Allison asked.

"Well my dad asked for a job transfer after my mom passed away last year."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."

"Thank you." I said. We all directed our attention back to the field, not really knowing what to say. The boy with Scott and Stiles wearing number 14 turned towards the stands, scanning it as if he was looking for someone. Wow... He's so cute. 

"Hey, who's the other guy with Scott and Stiles?" I asked the girls.

"Oh thats Issac" Allison replied. 

"Oh cool." Seriously this kid is perfect. The referee blew his whistle and Scott and Jackson walked to the center of the field. 

"Scott and Jackson are co-captains." Allison said. They flipped a coin and then the boys shook hands with the captains on the other team and walked to one side of the field where the rest of the team and the coach joined them for a huddle. They collectively cheered "CYCLONES" and half the players took the field while the other half walked back to the bench, Stiles among them. They started playing and I was immediately confused. I basically just cheered when Lydia and Allison cheered the whole game. I noticed that Stiles never once played. 

"Hey, why is Stiles still on the bench?" I asked.

"He's on the team, but he doesn't really play" Lydia answered. I nodded and kept watching the game. Issac seems to be pretty good. When the game was over we left the stands and waited outside the locker room. When the boys came out Allison and Lydia hugged their boyfriends and I told them all good game and they thanked me. 

"We're gonna hang out back at my place for a bit if you want to come." said Lydia.

"Sure, sounds fun." I said. I followed Allison back to her car and got in. 

"Did you have fun?" She asked with a smile.

"Yeah! It was cool. I just don't really understand lacrosse all that much haha." 

"You'll start to figure it out! I didn't really understand it at all when I moved here." 

"Good haha. Is lacrosse like your main sport here?"

"Yeah I guess you could say that. We have other sports but like most schools focus on football games we focus on lacrosse games."

"Thats cool. I always hated football games." Allison chuckled. "So whats it like living here?" I asked. Allison seemed a little distant at that question. 

"Its um... Pretty normal I guess. Its been a little crazy lately. Theres been a few animal attacks that the police are trying to get to the bottom of. I wouldn't be too worried though. Its just a few." She finished, sounding very down. 

"I see." We didn't speak the rest of the way to Lydia's. When we pulled up to her house I was in awe. Her family definitely has money. We walked up the driveway and Allison went right in without knocking. It seemed like we were home alone. We went up into Lydia's room and everyone was already there just talking. I looked around and noticed that Jackson was missing. We sat down and joined the conversation. 

"So how are you feeling Lydia?" Stiles asked.

"I'm fine. Really. I only ran around the woods naked for two days with no memory of it whatsoever. Thanks Stiles" She said sarcartically. Uh... wait. Im confused.

"Guys I think we just really confused Melanie." Scott said.

"Lydia had an episode when she was in the hospital and she ran away and spent two day in the woods... naked. She doesn't remember it though" Stiles explained. I nodded but still didn't completely understand. I guess its none of my buisness. We sat and talked for a while when i looked down at my phone and saw it was almost 11:30.

"Um, I have to go or I'm gonna miss my cerfew. Thank you for having me!" I said getting up. 

"Ill drive you home!" Allison said.

"No its cool I can walk! Its not far and I could use the excercise."

"Are you sure! It really not a problem!"

"I'm sure. I'll see you all at school tomorrow." I smiled and headed out. I started to make my way down the street, staying on the sidwalk in the light of the streetlamps. 

"Melanie" said a voice. I turned and a figure appeared out of the woods. I backed away, freaking out. 

"Who are you!?" I demanded. 

"My name is Derek Hale, and I have something I'd like to talk to you about."