ALEXANDER

i walked into the crowded restaurant and searched around til my eyes landed on the team sitting in a huge booth at the back of the room "hey alex great job today" i heard noah say while running up to me and giving me a hug i returned the smile and said thanks he then lead me over to the group and they all welcomed me.

Noah's p.o.v

we been sitting here in the restaurant for 20 minutes and alex still had the same face expreaaiin since he got here its like he is zoned out or something i mean he just won there first game of the season shouldnt he be happy ? plus he loves baseball well 2nd to singing of course.

"til we get it right

we gone love some more !

can we get it ?

til we get it ?"

tony sang out loud causing everyone to look at him soon everyone was singing love more by chris brown along with him. i was smiling and clapping i looked over to notice alex staring into his cup with a blank expression i stood up and pulled alex with me to stand by the bar."okay alex whats going on " i asked looking him straight in the eyes he swallowed hard before opening his mouth to speak.

Alexander's P.O.V

i opened my mouth to speak butvwas interrupted by the cheering of my baseball team they were looking my way and i was confused until i turned around to see our coach walking in through the door he looked at me then over at the team and smiled over at them making his way over to them i turned back to face noah and i felt a tear slide down my cheek "ar-are you crying ?" noah asked a frown going across his face as he tried to wipe it away i backed up and told him that i was fine and with that i left noah standing there shocked and confused and headed home.

when i got to my house i ran upstairs and locked myself into my room i started to breath heavily and i felt tears fall down my face i looked to my dresser and walked over to it pulling it open i grabbed the clean razor out that i was going to use for a project and walked into my bathroom i turned on the light and looked at myself in the mirror my hazel eyes were puffy and red i ran my hand through my hair before lining the blade up with my wrist i was about to start cutting but looked up and noticed a bottle of brown hair dye i put the blade down and picked up the bottle and read the directions.a smile came across my face and i knew what i was going to do