NOAH

Noah's P.O.V

i haven't heard from alex at all last night i called 47 times and textes him 46 times he finally texted and told me he was fine.i didnt pick him up today he said he was going to drive his car today which i didnt mind "hey there bestie !" i heard someone shout cheerfully behind me i turned around to see a guy with shades and dark brown hair "mmmm who are you ? " i asked confused "wow you'd think your bestfriend would be the main one who would never forget you " he said while laughing i just stared at him like he was crazy he then pulled off the shades and i instantly noticed those eyes "you dyed your hair ! and changed your clothes ?!? why ?" i asked shocked but honestly he looked good i didnt mind it."i dont know i wanted change i guess"he replied throwing his shades back on "its not sunny in here !" i snapped snatching the shades off his face "woah chill !" he snapped back "your being a cock !" i retorted he just looked at me and grinned like cheshire cat "what ?" i asked in a creeped out tone from the face he was making "you said cock " he replied then started giggling "omg your drunk aren't you !" i quietly shouted at him "im fine i only had a little beyotch !" he said back and began walking away i slammed my locker shut and grabbed his arm pulling him the other way "wrong way dummy" i said while rolling my eyes he just laughed and followed.

by lunch time alex was getting contol over his drunkness yeah thats right i just made up a word so what ? we walked into the cafeteria grabbed our food and sat at our usual table and began eating "uggh this pudding is fucking gross ! are you gonna eat yours ? no i want it" alex said while reaching over and grabbing mine i didnt have any time to react so instead i just shook it off.

Tony's P.O.V

i walked into the cafeteria and looked around for alex and noah when i saw them i made my way over to there table and smacked my hands down on it causing them both to jump "what the hell tony !" noah said wiping his mouth from where the soda spilled. "my bad" i replied then took a seat next to alex i was about to start talking when i looked over and noticed that alex looked different "are those my shades ?" and my jacket ? gesturing at both he smiled at me and nodded his head "yup !" he beamed "you never wear them anyways " he continued before biting his chicken sandwich i turned towards noah and asked if they were still going to gavin's party thats when alex shouted hell yeah spitting food across the table."okay its time to take you home to sober up" i said grabbing alex's arm as well i told noah that we would see him later then left out.

Noah's P.O.V

i had just finished getting dressed when my phone buzzed it was a text from alex asking where i was at i replied by telling him i was at home and that i was leaving out the door right now he texted back saying that he would meet me there i put my wallet,keys,and phone in my pocket and left out my room i ran doen the stairs smashing into my dad "woah sorry das" i said apologetically he just shoved past me and went up the stairs i shrugged it off and left out of the house ready to get my party on !