Me And My Mom

I can take judgements so please notify me what ever grammar mistakes I make, which there will be many.

My name is Melody, my mother named me that because she's a musician, unfortunately I was not blessed with a great voice or hands made for a piano. My character traits are more my dads so I've been told, I have very few memories of my father because he died when I was 2 years old, so he died early (24 years old) and the cause of he's death is a long story.

So... I will tell it as best as I can. 4 years before he died he made a deal with some people that he will pay them back 1000$ if they give him a week to stay in home with his wife sadly he did not get he's pay check that week and had to ask for another week (2000$). 1 month before he died he got diagnosed with heart cancer which never ends well so we had low money because of the medicine and stuff that he was taken, he still didn't return the money to the people but they forgot because we moved far away. A week before he died the people finally remembered and track him down and when they found him he still hadn't  finished his bucket list and he was 5 000$ in the hole he could not pay and they were going to kill him for not obeying his promise. So he would of died either way but he found a third options killing himself because otherwise he would have been tortured and heart cancer isn't fun either and he knew he was going to die. He's last words I remember is "I love you no matter what and I don't want you to think I'm leaving you, it's confusing honey I know but maybe it's for the best." my mom had a few words with him before he left for good, tears running down her face and left with me and we ran from that place. I don't remember the place but I do remember the gun shots my dad fired at himself. Before we left we grabbed all the things we needed to survive on. Money, clothes, food. We eventually found a place to live when my mom found a job as a musician but my 2 year old brain did not understand what was going on just understood I would never see him again and that's why I cried. At 12 years old I got it explained better when my mom felt I should know about it more, and at 15 I sorta dwell a little over it. Although I never really knew my dad I always felt the need to be perfect for him and love him and since I'm religious pray for him.

Well I'm a short girl with brown eyes that are charcoal, I remember them being the same as my fathers, a decent nose from my dad also and blonde hair like my mom. My mom says I remind her so much of him that's it's almost impossible not to look at me with out bursting into tears, but she manages.

It's been me and her for a 13 years now and we are managing just fine now that I have a part time job and a school education. I don't have many friends but that's because I'm new and not as smart as the other kids  because  I just started 2 years ago. The only smart thing about me is my vocabulary that's because I figured out how to read and I go to the public library and read but I can't afford a library card. They excepted me to come at the school with low experience because of are little crisis and because I read a lot so when I got bored reading the fan fiction and stuff like that I'd read math to learn. I'm actually pretty smart because I never really went to school before and I get grades that are decent. Most of the people in high school already know each other really well and that's why I don't fit in.

I feel almost normal until...

*for me to continue I need at least 1 view and comment what I have done wrong, but I'm only human