Until...

Untill, I found myself in some trouble at school. So as usual I went to my 2nd period class, but it's different because its second semester, but my teacher wasn't there and the lights we're out. I look around till I see something, a screen with a man eating creature and I scream ( turns out it was just a spider.)The light turns on and my new teacher is there and he got mad at me for intruding his the class.
<Get out of this class now!>
He says
<I'm sorry professor first time in this new class. Couldn't find where to go and now I'm late>
I say in a shaky but gentle voice.
< yeah, yeah heard that before sit down next too Ethan Matthews that will be your assigned sit for the next half of the year. Good luck. And your welcome Ethan >
He says the last part like a different person and with a smart smirk.
I sit in my sit next a to Ethan Matthews and he's oddly attractive but I'm pretty girl too so he thinks I'm just a dream I can tell because he's been staring at me for far to long .  I glance at him a couple times and then I look at the video and study it. After class I head to another class (history) and then I go to walk home. Before I go to leave, I'm in my locker gathering my stuff and Ethan blocks me from leaving. I didn't really get time to look at him before but now I can tell. He's tall muscular and has dirty blonde hair, with some nice shaped eyes that are blue and green, and his nose is shaped decent, and mouth is perfect for kissing. (Maybe my first crush we will see when he talks and acts.)
He says

< hello, Ethan if you remembered I was wondering if you need a drive home>

Wow, I didn't think I was this pretty to get a... I stop thinking because I realize I've been staring at him for long enough.

<Hi, names Melody I'm sure I can do without a ride but it's cold outside so I would appreciate that, but I barely know you.>

I say in a shy but steady voice.

<Well this will give you a chance to get to know me. So was that a yes or a no>

He says in a cute voice that I really wish he didn't say it like that because he said it persuasively and that made me think I'm weak.

< Sure I don't see why not my house is on Luis St 21. Do you know where that is? >

I say but I feel strange because I just told him where I live after we first met.

< Yeah actually I do I live close to you one street down Awen Ave. >

He said and then I feel even more weird for some odd reason.
So we walk to his car that's an antique vintage car and I was surprised I thought he'd be riding some rich cool car you know. I get in the car it's pretty in here it has a hula-Hawaiian girl on it that made me satisfied for some reason.

<Hey your quiet do I intimidate you or something I don't mean to I'm sorry, just most girls talk a lot when they see a cute boy or something.>

he says and he startled me so I fire up like a red tomato.

< I'm not like most girls so don't expect anything from me and I'm glad you consider yourself cute.>

Then I realized that came out a little bitchy.

<Sorry.>

He says

< oh no don't be I didn't mean it like that I meant like, I don't know I just get defensive that's all>

I say, and then he slams the brakes real hard because he was looking at me to see my expression and didn't see the stop sign. That's about all we say after that he drops me off and says see you around. My mom wasn't home when I got home so she didn't ask questions. Before I go to bed I sigh a little and can't sleep I guess this is what happens when you get your first crush I don't want to seem like just another girl who likes a guy though I know I'm much more.

I hope we actually get to talk again.

*i know this seems like a love story but it's not it's much more just wait.

*please note I am trying really hard to make this as interesting as possible and I will not continue till I have a decent amount of views so please tell your friends and support as much as possible*