Dear Mister Future

Today, I am typing at this very day of February 19. 11PM to be exact

Someday I'll meet you, I will never know if it will be you but I will meet you. I may be hopeless romantic right now but I know I'll meet you. My favorite song will play when I see you (I'll keep it a secret for now, I'll tell you in the future)

No trembling of knees, no shaking of hands, no sweaty palms, just a calm serene me.

And by the time I'll meet you, I have satisfied my needs. I have been sick of dating multiple people. I might have dated or met you somewhere but I'll tell you that I have already satisfied my needs and rest assured you are safe in my hands.

And I will look at you like I have never looked at anyone before, Full of respect, no lust or infatuation involved, Just love and respect.

You will look at me the same, You will look at me like a fragile glass, therefore, you should take care of. I will see your crooked smile and your eyes, your eyes are so wonderful that I'm lost by just looking at it.

We will take our time to know each other, we don't go on relationship immediately, we go slowly but surely.

And one day I will give you my YES. My big yes, my planned yes, my well thought about yes.

You will be full of glee! You've worked hard for me and now I'm yours, wholeheartedly yours.

Then we explore each other, we explore each other's minds. We explore each other's likes and dislikes. We do things we like and we conquer the things that were afraid of.

You'll go traveling with me, even if you don't like it but you still do it because I like it. We'll go on art museums because you know I like it very much and I have never told anyone about that other than you. We will go stargazing because you know I look at the stars every night. You know everything about me.

And I'll support your dreams, I'll do whatever it takes to back you up. I'll be there when you need a hand. i'll understand if you need some time alone and I will definitely be there for you when you need me because I know how it feels like to be alone most of her life.

 I'll push you when you give up...

I'll pat your back when you need to be patted...

I'll hug you everyday to show you how much I love you...

And when your losing your manliness, I'll give it back to you, I'll do whatever it takes for you to feel like a man again.

Mister future, these ain't promises; This is what I feel at this very moment. This may change overtime but since I know how to love now, I promise I can love you more than I can love anyone in the world (except mom dad koko mommy and God)

I'll love you when the time is right

I'll love you not because I'm lonely, because I am ready!

 No more walls, no more barriers, I love you with all my heart. Not going to be distant, not going to be afraid of you leaving me because love can hurt sometimes, I am open to being hurt, I'll be vulnerable and I'll love you just the way you are, not going to change you or morph you into someone you're not.  

So Mister Future, brace yourself because someone in the name of Abegael is waiting for you. And when she finally meets you, she'll make you read about this open letter, and with confidence she'll tell you;

Mister future, this letter is for you.

But you no longer are future, you will be my present... CORRECTION! 

YOU ARE MY PRESENT!

I hope you like reading this Mr. Now ;) I love you!

from Miss Future