Chapter 2 - A Misunderstanding.

A/N: Okay I Got A Joke For Yall.

Me -*Princeton Voice When He Tells Jokes* What Do You Call A Snail On A Sail Boat.

Yall - Wut?

Me - A SNAILOR 

*Crickets*

*Clears Throat* Lets Continue Shall We 

Rue Pov:

I woke up to the light coming from the window Ughhhhh -__- Another Day Another Geessss Im Tired I Put on a graphic Tee,some jeans and some chucks with alot of bracelets and a hippie bag my short black curls was out under a blue beanie.

(If You Watched Twisted On ABC Family Her Hair is like Jo's texture and it looks like it do when she wears a beanie)

I walked down to the café my best friend Claudie Was Waiting On Me.

Claudia Peterson (Me Lol)

Aka Claudie Has Been my bestfriend since 5thgrade we grew up on the same street we've been through everything.

I knew her back before my Dads Company Got started and became what it is today she's true friend. She's 23 And The soon to be Mrs. Latimore Her & Jacob are Getting Married in the spring Im Really happy for her :)

"Wassssuupppppp Hows The Job Hunt" She Asked.

"Ughhhh Im So Not Ready to work." I said with my head down.

"Awww Bew Its Gonna Be Okay. Youre Gonna Get A Job, and everythings gonna work out your gonna have a nice house with a dog Your gonna have a reationship like me and Jacob and everything is gonna be peachy." she said with a smile

I smiled back

"I hope so."

After That We Sat there for about a hour and a half talking about randomness until she got a phone call.

"Hello? ....

This Is She. ...

Oh Hi Moma Latimore....

Yes Me And Jacob Will Be there in time for the BBQ...

Okay Will do Bye..."

"Jacob's Mom?"

"Yea There Having A Family BBQ and she asked if we're still coming. You Should Come Doll face." she said standing up grabbing her purse putting it on her shoulder.

"Yea I Might Idk call me okay?"

"Will Do. Bye Princess Keep Your Head High Your Tiara Is Sliding Off A Little." She Said With A Giggle Leaving the cafe.

I laughed and paid for our coffee and began to walk out the door.

"Bye Larry Same Time Next Week?"

I said pointing to the owner.

"Yep. Good Luck on the job hunt youngster." he said point back.

"Iight Lar. Thanks"I said walking out.

xxxxxx 1 hour later xxxxxx

This Was my first time i walk around NY without a limo. and its killing me! Daddy Cut me Off until i can prove myself to him <_< He Is A Bum. So Im Lost and this job hunt is slowly going nowhere. >_>

I Find myself walking down a street and the smell of weed tingled my nose /.\ What the fudge pops it smell terrible.

"You Want Some Weed?" A boy with blond hair and he looked a little younger then me ask me while i gave him a stank face.

"Eww No!"

"You Selling because if you are im gonna have to take you to Jacob."

"JACOB OMG YOU KNOW JACOB TOO HE'S A VERY GOOD MAN CAN YOU TAKE ME TO HIM !" He Look at me as if i was crazy

"Sureeeee." He said tugging my arm

"Soo How Long Have You knew Jacob.?" I ask

"About Four Years Now." He Repiled still looking a the ground.

"Oh Silly Me Im Rue,Rue Sims" I Said Shaking His Hand.

"Im Prodigy." The Said with a smile.

"Cool."

"Hey, Rue. You... Dont look like you from over here... why you on this side of town. Dont take this the wrong way but you look like you own a horse" he said with a chuckle.

"I did." I said with a laugh " I really need a job. My dad cut my off so i was on a job hunt."

He Nodded.

After walking and talking we make it to this really nice biggggg house like its the nicest thing in this dump of a neighborhood. I didnt know Jacob was doing that well.