Chapter 3 - Okay Deal...

Jacob's POV :

I Was Sitting A My Desk Under my desk looking for some money i dropped. Then I heard Prod Calling Me.

"Jake Its A Girl Here For You." I sat up and seen a girl around my age and a complextion a little darker then my own she was beautiful as i must say though. We both looked at Prodigy Confused.

"Uhh Prod Who Is This?" I asked.

"Rue..." He Anwsered Simplily As if i knew her.

"Your Not Latimore." she said confused.

Wait I Know A Latimore... Jacob Latimore?

"Uhhh No Im Not. Prod Why Is She here?" i asked turning my attention to him.

He Looked At Her Then Me.

"Ohhhhh My Bad Jacob.

I found her on my block & i asked her if she knew you and she said and i guess i misunderstood my bad."

I nodded at him

"It's cool, but you know we have to kill her know."

Her Face went pale and she began to tear up. "Huh?"

"Sorry Beautiful, But You Seen To Much. Im wanted in places i didnt even know was real "

She Got Her knees

"Please Dont kill me ill do anything! I swear i wont say anything! I was just looking for a job i didnt want to get into any of this i just needed mo-"

I cut her off.

"A Job? Eh... I am missing a seller. Sure Girly I'll give you a chance... Work for me and i'll let you live. & How Do You Know Jacob Latimore?" I asked Her.

"Well My bestfriend is his fiancé. He works for you also?" She said wiping tears

"Ohhhhh & Yea. Anywho Welcome To The Business Kid. Im gonna Let you stay here with me so go home and pack then first thing you get back im gonna train you because you look book wise but not really street wise."

"Okay." She Said Then She Paused. "How am I 'Posta Get Home?"

I sat there for a minute. I have'nt went out in a while.

"Ill Take You And bring you back."

She Nodded Okay.

xxx In The Car xxx

(Still Jacob POV If You Don't Knowwww Now You Know! ^_^)

I Was Driving Down the street then Rue Started talking.

"Jacob, Am Im Moving To Your House,Like Forever?"

I Sat there for a minute.

"Yea, Right now We're just getting your clothes and stuff we'll come back for your other stuff another day."

"Okay."

"Um Rue How are you in need for a job, if your dad has billions and billions of dollars?" I asked

she looked down and did a small chuckle.

"He Said I wasted to much money,So He Cut me off and now im about become a drug dealer which im not happy about but hey welcome to the real world eh?"

I felt bad for her so i put my hand on her's.

"Okay, How about This." I said parking in front of her apartment building. " I'll let You Be My right hand man"...... "Woman."

She Let out a small cute laugh.

"What Am I Gonna Do?"

"Simple Stuff, Count Money, Go On special sells with Me, Uhh Cuss People Out-"

She Cut Me Off

"Cuss? I Don't Cuss."

I looked at her then busted out laughing

" What You Mean You Dont Cuss You A fucking New Yorker! Its in our blood!!"

She Down " I Just Dont Okay?"

"What Else Dont You do?"

"Smoke."

"That's Great! You Wont Use My Stuff! Anything Else."

"Drink."

"Wowww You dont do anything fun!"

She Playfully Punch me in the arm.

"Shut Up!"

"Let Me Guess You Never Had Sex Either." I said joking with her

Her Smile dropped and her cheeks

grew red Oh Shit She Never Had sex!

" You never had sex?!"

"No... My Dad Said Dont have it early and be stupid so he wanted me to wait till marriage."

"Wooooooooow." It Was all I Could Say.



Wassuppppppppp

What Yall Think Go Happened?

comment stuff like ideas & I might Put ya Stuff in the story! :)