Chapter 1

"Mommy! Mommy!" I rolled over on my bed on the floor looking at her, "yeah sweetie?" "Oor!" I nodded getting up. I put my sweats and pulled down my tank top. I walked to the door as I opened it I seen a guy with curly brown hair walking away. "Did you knock?" He turned to look at me. "Yeah our bus broke down and we can't get a hold of anyone to tow it." I nodded. "Step on in I'll get you a number ." he nodded. "I'm Ben." I smiled. "Brianna." "Mommy?" I looked at her. "Yes Sara?" She pointed at Ben. "Oh that's Ben. Mommy is just giving him a number." "Your accent sounds familiar." I looked at him confused. "You know someone who has a Ukraine accent?" He nodded. I got the number. "For a thanks I will begin you two to dinner."

I looked at him; "you don't have to Ben." My daughter smiled at him making me give. "Alright. Hand me your phone." He nodded handing me his phone. I put my number in handing it back. He left after whispering to her she nodded. She ran to me smiling. "Let's get some food!" She smiled at me. I smiled back as she slipped on shoes. We got subway and went n bought my daughter a dress. When we got home my phone buzzed.

Unknown: it's Ben. I will pick you two up around 5.

Me: we will be waiting.

We ate and Sara fell asleep, I sighed she didn't have school today patent teacher conferences tomorrow. I got her dress laid out along with her converse. I took out my black skater dress that I bought from work and my pink converse. I went out to the living room and snuggled with Sara. I woke around 4:30ish. Crap. "Sara we need to get ready, for b when Ben comes." She sat up rubbing her eyes. "Okay mommy!" I giggled at her softly as she ran to her room. I went to mine getting into the dress I have never worn.

I was getting my pink converse on when I heard the knock. I pulled on a beanie and went to the door. I seen Ben as I smiled. Sara came out smiling; "Ready?" I nodded grabbing my keys. We walked out I locked the door. He brought us to a nice restaurant. "So tell me about yourself?" I looked at him. "I'm a single mother I work at Hot Topic and I have been to Warped Tour once when I was pregnant." He smiled. "Well I'm Ben bassist and sexist of my band Asking Alexandria." "I'm sawa!!" Sara pipped up making me giggle and Ben chuckle. We ordered drinks and Ben looked at me. "What about your past?" I froze and looked at Sara. "Not now..." I mumbled making Ben look at me. "Sorry he mumbled. I looked at my daughter who was coloring on those sheets they give kids.

I smiled as I said, " you didn't have to bring us out." He smiled "I wanted to. No worries. I promise." I nodded. We ordered food as I watched the sun set from the window view. We ate as Ben said, "let's go to the park." I nodded. We got done eating I was going to pay but Ben beat me to it. When we got to the park I seen Sara's friends from school were here. I let her go play. "Tell me?" He questioned. I sighed. "When I was 15 I was forced to marry...I didn't know him and our parents didn't care about the law and did it anyway. When I was 17 I got pregnant and I was the only one who knew I ran away here to the States. Got a job at Hot Topic and Ben Sara is my world "

He smiled, u seen Sara's friends leaving about an hour later. She came over to me getting into my lao. Ben scooted next to me. I looked at him confused as he brought his phone out. He took a picture. "So I can remember this forever." I smiled softly.

_Ben_

When I dropped Brianna and Sara at home I went to the bus. "I'm back!" I yelled as the guys ran to me. "How was it?" Denis asked. "Great. The kid and her." "Kid?!?!?!" They yelled as I nodded. "You have a picture?" I decided to lie. "Nah. I wanted to respect her." They all nodded bummed. Dennis looked at me when they left. "Who is she?" "Her name is Brianna. Her daughter's name is Sara." He nodded and left. I rolled my eyes as I showered and changed. I got into my bunk as my phone beeped. I looked at it to see a picture message of Sara and Bri snuggled.

Bri-Bri: Goodnight Benny from us to you ^,^