Chapter 2

_Ben_

I heard my phone buzz looking at it going it wasn't Samantha again. I seen it was Brianna.

Bri-Bri: I'm on break. Think you could pick up Sara.... I'm sorry to ask.

I smiled. You see after tour I realized that and didn't live far from my place in Texas. I have gotten to know them pretty well; I grabbed my keys when Boy Sam walked in. "Can I go in bored." Sighing I nodded. I locked up getting into my car. I seen him look in the back seat. "Booster seat?" I smiled. When we got to the school I got out. I seen Sara with an adult. "You must be Sara's dad." I looked confused. "No her moms friend. She is working late." "Well tell her mother to call the school." I nodded. Sara got in and so did I.

"What happen Sara?" She looked like she had been crying. "I waf buwied" she said between sniffles. I sighed, "let's go to my house and I will give you some Ice Cream." I watched her Dave brighten. "Sara this is my friend Sam!" "Hewo Sam!" She giggled. Sam Chuckled "hello Sara. I like you accent." She smiled. We got to my house and played for a bit.

_Brianna_

I got off work and seen a text from Benny.

Benny: at my house. Sara's teacher needs to talk to you....she wouldn't tell me.

I sighed I already knew what it was Sara is getting bullied. Kids these days. I sighed softly I put my phone up and drove to Ben's, I seen a bunch of cars here but I shrugged. I walked in to see a bunch of guys. "Is Ben here?" "Ben!!" They yelled as he came out. "Hey Brianna!!" I just smiled. "Where's Sara?" 'Sleeping in my room." I just kissed his cheek. "Thanks Benny." He smiled at my whisper. I went into his room I shook Sara, "mommy?" "Hmm?" "Can we stay here tonight?" I sighed "let's go ask. "

She nodded excitedly as she got up and ran out. I giggled softly. I walked out as Ben looked at me, "pwese?" She gave him her best puppy dog eyes. He smiled "yeah you two can stay." She danced in happiness to make the group laugh. She crawled into ones lap. "Bri this is Sam, Cam, James and Denis." "Hi I'm Brianna." I noticed Denis looking at me. He put Sara on the couch, "so ben since i an staying what's for dinner?" He smiled. "Chinese... Sara you want to watch a movie?" She nodded running to his room. Movies put my daughter to sleep, I walked in there and put Nightmare Before Christmas.

I came out of the bedroom, I sighed looking at Ben he smiled and hugged me. "Let's go sit with the others." I nodded as we sat with the others. "What is going on with Sara at the school." I sighed. "They are bullying get at school cause her accent and her doll like features. These kids these days. So fucking mean!" Ben nodded. I sighed. "So do you and get father still together?" Sam said as I sighed. "Technically no. But by Ukraine and any law yes." They looked at me confused. "I rather not talk about that."

Food came and we all are even Sara; the fits left and I asked Ben for pajamas he gave me his shirt and a pair of shorts. He showed me to the bathroom, I showered letting the got water run down my back. I got out and got dressed. I walked out of the bathroom when I heard. "Ben I know her. I...." I heard a heavy sigh. "Has she told you what happen!" He yelled. I got quiet. No.... Why now.

I tensed up as I heard a small voice, "mommy?" I looked at her. "Yeah sweetie?' I asked as I slowly got onto my knees. " an I sweep wit you?" I smiled at her. "Yeah sweetie let's go to bed." After a while she was asleep again and I felt a soft tap on my leg. I was so lost in my thoughts I jumped. Ben pointed to the living room and tears swelled in my eyes. I got up carefully. I stopped Ben, "has he told you everything?" He nodded as a look of shame crossed my face. "I'm sorry Ben. Don't let any of this make you think that the time we spent was nothing. Trust me it has been everything to me."

He made me look at him and kissed my cheek. We walked into the living room. And there he was. The man I married.....Denis Stoff.