Chapter 3

I have to face my biggest fear. . . my husband by force. I looked at Denis and he looked me in the eye. "Your parents and mine think you are dead. Brianna." I looked at my hands. "What is wrong with you?" Denis asked as I felt tears on my hands. I sniffled, "have you always treated her like that?" Ben asked him. "No...." He told Ben. "I actually loved her..." I couldn't stop myself and I broke down. We all heard, "mommy wy are wou cwying?" My head snapped up, "baby why are you up."

She crawled into my lap, "you remember how mommy told you the story about the two dolls that loved one another and the girl doll ran away?" She nodded. "Well Denis is the boy dolly. And we are married." She got off my lap and ran to Denis. I had to leave. "I'm going out for a bit. I'll be back." I said softly as I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my keys of the table. "Running away?" Denis asked. I stopped but walked out the door.

_Denis_
I watched her walk out of Ben's house, "do you really have to be rude Denis?" "Mommy?" Sara said as I frowned. She looked like she was going to cry, "don't worry I am going to find her " Ben said ad she nodded as he looked at me. I frowned, "daddy?" Sara mumbled as I looked at her, "is mommy going to be okay?" I smiled. "Yeah and your mom will be back in no time." She smiled as she snuggled into my side. What am I going to do....

_Ben_

I found Brianna sitting beside the big tree by the house. "Ben I always screw up." I frowned looking at her. "No you don't. Denis is just being a jerk; you haven't screwed up raising your daughter." I watched her look up and smiled.

"Denis has a girlfriend. What are you going to do?" She sighed. "Nothing everything is up to him." I frowned as I helped her get up. "Let's go back. Your daughter was crying when I came out here " I watched her nod a little. "You will be okay I promise." She nodded and hugged me. She looked at me. I kissed her forehead. Not thinking....

I heard her soft giggle before we went inside. Denis was on the couch as Sara was asleep. "Denis it's up to you." Brianna told him as he looked shocked. "I will get back to you on that. I guess Ben already told you I moved on too?" She nodded. "If we get divorced we can split custody of Sara n visit while you guys are on tour." He nodded n left.

_Brianna_
.I sighed softly, I put on I Prevail and sat on the couch. I have decided. No more running away. "These words you should always remember my heart I surrender" I sang Ben hugged me. " Chasing love that can never be mine. Maybe one day you'll realize.
These words you should always remember, To you, my heart I surrender." I smiled. "My favorite song." He smiled. "Better get some sleep. Have one more day here!" I nodded confused. He just smiled hugely, I went into the room my b daughter n I were sharing. She was passed out. I crawled into the bed but I just laid there awake. I got up and went into Ben's room. "Brianna what are you-" I walked to the bed. I sat on Ben and leaned close to his face n kissed him. I couldn't help myself.