His eyes...

Elizabeth's POV

I wake up to the depressing sound of my light blue phone. The alarm is going off. I roll over in my warm bed, turning away from the wall covered in posters of celebrities to turn it off. I lay there thinking about the long day that awaits. It's slient in the house, until the kettle from the kitchen starts whistling.

I get up, stretching my arms. The chill hits me and i can't wait to get my old school clothes on, but first i have to have a refreshing shower. So i slowly drag myself to the designer bathroom (yes we do have a pretty flash house, but we are not that rich) and start the shower. I start to remove my pajamas in a speedy fashion. 

As my hand touches the warm water, i feel a warm sensation rush through my bare body and i move under the warm flow of water. I stand there for a few minutes just letting the warm water run down my naked body.

I get out of the shower feeling refreshed. I walk to my decorated room in my auburn towel and get changed into my blue and white uniform. I brush my wavy brunette hair, scrunch it around abit then grab my bubbly blue school bag and head downstairs to the kitchen.  

Mmmm bacon and eggs on toast. Yum!  

If your wondering where my wonderful parents are, well they have normally left by the time I get up and come home just intime to make dinner. Anyways, its about time that I leave for school because the bus is here.  

I run out of the house and down the concrete driveway. As I get closer to the familiar bus stop, I slow down to a walk and eventually get onto the big yellow bus.

As i walk past the double seats, heading towards the back. I hear someone say the word "slut" under there breath. I ignore the comment and make my way to my normal seat. Finally i get to sit down in peace. I pull out my blue headphones, put them in my ears and plug them into my phone. The bus ride goes quickly as i listen to the band m83. We pull up to the plain school and everyone pushes their way off the bus.

I get off the bus, look around and continue on my way to my locker. I normally meet my bestfriend Emily there. As i look through my ordinary blue locker for my maths book. I hear him.

"Hahaha, your such a wanker joey."

"What ever man, you would have done the same!"

Kyle the guy which every girl adores. The guy that holds the most outrages parties. The traditional star athlete. This is the guy that any girl at school would love to go out with. Except me. I turn around to look at him and find him staring at me...

 ________________________________________________________

Kyles POV

"Kyle, get up and get your ass ready for school!" That was the lovely sound of my father. I look at my black iphone with a monster case and notice that my phone alarm must have gone off atleast 15mins ago. Yes im a heavy sleeper. I get up and slowly move to my big green towel which is hanging on the bedroom door, then i gradually make my way to the blue bathroom that awaits me for my shower and shave.  

I stand there looking at myself in the mirror, in just my jockeys. Im happy with the reflection. For what i see is a guy with dark brunette hair, eyes that are mostly grey but have a tinge of brown, sunkissed skin and a bare 6 pack. I then turn on the ordinary shower then strip off my black jockeys.  I test the temperature of the water with my soft fingertips. Its warm.

I lazily step into the sensational shower which feels relaxing on my bare shoulders as water droplets start to fall down my exposed body. I feel like i could almost fall asleep again so I grab the soap and the scrunchy. As i start to wash my naked body, i watch as the white soap bubbles wash away from the warm water. 

After my shower, i wrap my bright green towel around the lower half of bare body and walk back towards my room. On my way, my younger sister Serena  walks out of her overly pink room and tells me to put some clothes on. I just laugh at her with a cheesy grin and say "don't be jealous of all of this serena," as i point to myself. She just rolls her eyes and walks off, towards the kitchen. I continue to my plain grey/ blue guy room and put on my typical WeSC black jeans, grey v-neck tee and my blue jumper.

I grab my iphone off my bedside table and my black backpack from the corner of my room then make my way gradually to the kitchen. When i get there i see Serena eating waffles that my caring mum is making. I walk over to my mother and tell her to sit down.. "Here mum, let me do it."

"No Kyle, im fine." She says as she lets in a smile.

I reply sternly "Mother, i will not let you become my personal slave. So sit and let me serve you."

"Fine, my little prince," she retorts with a smirk.

"Good." Is all i say and start making the waffles. Soon as we are all eating and laughing joyfully until my father walks in.

"That's my que." I whisper to mum.

"Be good at school darling!" She shouts as i leave the house through the front door.

I get to school in my black mustang gt, in plenty of time before the bell. 

"Hey fag!" Joey shouts to me from across the parking lot, over the noise of people talking about their weekends.

"Hey Joey! What's up?" I shout back. 

As he gets closer he starts telling me this amazing but ridiculous story about some experience he had with a girl this weekend. Our conversation about it lasts all the way to his locker.

"Hahaha, your such a wanker joey."

"What ever man, you would have done the same!"

And just then i see a girl i've never noticed before. I watch her as she grabs her books from her locker and flicks her wavy brunette hair away from her petite face. She turns and looks at me and im embarrassed to have been staring so i look away. Did she notice me watching her?