Here she comes.

Elizabeth's POV 

"Hey Em, where's my mascara?" I ask, wondering around my room flipping up eveything to find it. 

"What?" Emily walks out of my bathroom holding my mascara. 

"There it is!" I shout almost jumping on her. 

"Nuh uh, Im still using it. Wait and i'll do your's too." Explains Em.

"Fine..." I smile at her and then walk to my closet.

Knock, knock, knock! "Come in!" I shout from inside my walk in closet. 

My mum walks in. "Do you girls want cookies?" 

"Do you Em?" I shout alittle quiter then before. "No thanks Mrs Lennox, i ate before i came over." 

"No thanks mum, we are good." I shout from the closet.

I hear the door close and then i walk out of the closet wearing a light blue dress. My friend just stares at me in shock.

"Oh my gosh! Lizzie, you look sooo... hot hahahaha" She says laughing and in shock.

"Shush you." I say poking out my tongue.

"Come here and let me do your eye makeup" Says Em looking comletely shocked. She does my makeup, then i look in the mirror to see myself afterwards. Wow i do look great.

"Go put on your dress."  I say turning around to face my friend.

"Fine.." She replies while walking to my closet. 

I sit there on my bed reading my 'Girlfriend' magazine. Then my cell vibrates on my bed. I pick it up and find a text from an unknown number. 

"Hey slut, don't even think about coming tonight. Kisses."

Great, i haven't even got there yet and i already feel unwanted. I just drop my phone and walk down stairs in my dress. "Hey mum," I say as i stuff a cookie in my mouth. "Whats up bub?" She replies as she watches me stuffing cookies. 

"Oh nothing, im just so sucky that people already don't want me to be at the party. Mum was it this sucky for you when you were my age?" I ask, kinda hoping she said yes. 

"Darling, don't worry about what other people think. Just go do what you want to do, have fun. It's your life so don't enjoy it. And yes it was that hard for me too, but you learn from experience." 

*Sigh* ..why do parents always have to be right. "Yea, i know i should just go anyways. But it doesn't make me want to go any more then then i do now," I reply.

"Lizzie!!! Where did you go?" My friend Emily shouts down to me from the stair case. I walk out of the kitchen where my mother and I were. "Wow Em, you look amazing," I say in shock while looking at Emily in her light pink dress. 

"Thanks Lizzie, I feel fantastic." She says with a really big grin on her face. 

"Do you girls want me to drop you off??" My mum shouts from the kitchen.

"No thanks mum. I'll drive me and Em. See you around 11?" I ask, hoping she will agree.

"Uhmmm 10:30 Lizzie." She replies in a demanding tone of voice.

"Sure mum, see ya later!" I yell as i open the door and we head out.

____________________________________________________________

Fourty five minutes later...

People, ..people everywhere.