Chapter One

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT DAISY'S OUTFIT IS, CHECK OUT THE EXTERNAL LINK!!! IN EVERY CHAPTER HER OUTFIT WILL BE IN THE EXTERNAL LINK!!!! 

ALSO THE PICTURE ON THE SIDE IS WHAT DAISY LOOKS LIKE!!!!! XX

--------------

I was running late for class, it was my last class of the day and I was literally running there. I swung the door open and the professor and students looked at me, I smiled sheepishly and I went to the back of the classroom and sat down. I quickly pulled out my notebook and a pen and began jotting down the notes; I know I missed loads of notes, so I'm hoping I can get them from the professor after class. 

The bell rang about 35 minutes later and I sighed, putting my notebook and pen back into my book bag and stood up. I was about to walk away when there was a tap on my shoulder, "Hey did you want the notes from the beginning of class?"

I turned around and looked at the blonde girl in front of me, "Um sure that'd be awesome!"

"You're free to come to the coffee house and write them down there, I have to meet my boyfriend there, but if that's a problem..."

I shook my head, "No that's perfect! Thank you."

She softly smiled, "No problem, I'm Jordan." She stuck her hand out.

I smiled and shook her hand, "Daisy, nice to meet you."

"You as well, just follow me the coffee shop is just a few blocks away."

I nodded and we walked to the coffee shop. When we got there we sat in a table in the back, and she handed me the notes, "Here you go."

"Thank you again, don't know what I would've done without getting these notes."

"I know, the final is going to be brutal I just know it."

"I'm definitely not looking forward to it." I began to write down the notes.

"Hey babe, who's your friend?" I would assume that this is her boyfriend.

Jordan smiled and kissed his cheek, "This is Daisy, she's in my philosophy class!" I look up and slightly smile, a bit caught off guard by the tattoos that cover his arms, but he smiled politely. "This is my boyfriend, Liam."

I smiled small, "Nice to meet you, Liam."

He nodded, "Pleasure is all mine, a friend of my girl's is a friend of mine."

Jordan squeaked, "You must come to our bonfire tonight!!"

I chuckled, "Sure, who all is going to be there?"

"Well there is Louis and his girlfriend, Zayn and his girlfriend, Niall, Ashton, Luke, Sarah, Bex, and I believe Harry is joining us as well."

"I have no idea who any of them are, but I really don't know many people around here, since I'm not from London, so sure, I'd be delighted to come."

Jordan grinned and clapped her hands, "Yay! You will have a great time, and you're more than welcome to stay the night at our flat if you are unable to drive."

I chuckled and wrote down the final notes, handing her notebook back to her, "Good to know."

Jordan looked over at Liam, "What time are people coming over?"

He pulled his phone out and looked at the time before replying, "I believe Louis and El will be there at about 6:30."

Jordan nodded and looked back to me, "Come over at 6:30! Give me your phone number and I'll text you our address!"