Chapter Three

DAISY'S OUTFIT IS IN THE EXTERNAL LINK!

-----------

I rolled my eyes at him and turned away from him, knowing he wouldn’t be too fond of me ignoring him. I heard his footsteps and then I felt the couch dip next to me and I inwardly groaned and closed my eyes.

“Hi Sarah, you alright?”

“I’m fine, curly, you’re here quite early.”

“I felt the need to be here, get to know Daze a bit more.” I knew he was smirking.

Jordan piped in, “And what makes you so sure that she wants to get to know you?”

“It’s like a sixth sense, I just know these things.”

I groaned outwardly, this time, I stood up and walked to the kitchen to refill my drink that I quickly downed since Harry made his appearance. I set my glass on the counter and rummaged through the man selections of alcohol. I heard steps walk into the kitchen when I picked up a bottle of tequila.

“You like tequila?”

Harry.

“Yeah.”

“Someone’s not talkative tonight.” Now he’s taunting me?

“Only to people who I don’t like.”

He chuckled, “That hurt, darling.”

I rolled my eyes and poured about two shots into my glass and went to the fridge to find a mixer.

“I’d pair that with strawberry and lime margarita mix, always a good drink to have.”

I gave him a sideways glance, “Did I ask for your opinion?”

He held his hands up in defense, “Just wanted to help, there’s no need to be so feisty, although I do enjoy it.”

Ironically enough the only mixer in the fridge was the strawberry and lime margarita mixer, so I had to grab it. I walked to my glass and filled it to the top with the mixer, I placed it back in the fridge and then mixed it with a spoon, after stirring I placed the spoon in the sink.

“Try it, you’ll enjoy it, trust me.”

“What are you still doing here?”

“I just wanna talk to you, I really did only come here to talk with you and get to know you better.”

“Why don’t you go hang out with your best friend?”

“Because I see her every day and know everything about her, I want to get to know someone new, and you intrigue me.”

“Well too bad for you, I’d rather talk to a rock than you.”

“Damn babe, you being all feisty with me is such a turn on.”

I grabbed my drink, and I turned to look at him, “Can’t you just leave me alone?”

“Sorry babe, as much as you’d like that, it won’t be happening.”

I sighed and walked back to the living room and sat down in the single sofa chair, knowing he has no option but to not sit next to me. I looked over at Sarah who smiled small at me, knowing I’m annoyed. I smiled back at her and slowly sipped at my drink.

About two hours later everyone was at Jordan and Liam’s flat, I wasn’t really into the whole party mood tonight, so I was out back on the porch, wrapped in a blanket, sipping on a beer just looking out at the sky. I heard the door open, I looked over and I saw Ashton walk over and sit next to me, “Hey loner.” He chuckled.