Chapter Two

EXTERNAL LINK=DAISY'S OUTFIT

----------------------

“No, I have no plans for tomorrow, thank you very much.”

“Yes you do, Daisy.”

“Oh? And what happens to be my plans for tomorrow then?”

“We’re going out.”

I laughed sarcastically, “And you actually believed I would go somewhere with you? You don’t even have the decency to ask me properly like Niall did. So if that’s your poor excuse of asking me out I will decline.”

“No one says no to me!!” He roared, everyone around the bonfire looked to us with wide eyes.

I rolled my eyes, “There’s a first for everything isn’t there now?”

His glare only intensified, “You’re going out with me whether you like it or not.”

“Could you get it through your thick skull that not all girls are going to be drooling over you, I’m not interested, so maybe just leave me alone?”

“No.”

I groaned, “What will it take for you to just leave me alone?!”

He smirked, “You have to go out with me tomorrow.”

“If I go to lunch with you for one hour you will leave me alone?”

“Let’s find out, go out with me and I’ll tell you tomorrow.”

“No.”

“STOP SAYING NO TO ME!” I could tell he was literally reaching his breaking point, every time he spoke, his voice went up an octave, but I didn’t care. He had no right to be forcing me into something that I wasn’t approving of.

“Stop being an ignorant prick, I will say no to you as much as I want to.”

“You’re such a bitch!”

Jordan stood up; I could clearly tell she’s pissed off, “Get the fuck out of my house right now, Harry!!!!”

He glared at her, “Don’t tell me what to do, toy.” I’m not entirely sure why he called her toy, but it affected her, I saw it in her eyes that she was hurt and more pissed off.

Liam stood up too, his arm went around Jordan and pulled her behind his body, “I swear to god Styles, if you call her toy or any more derogatory terms like slut or whore; I’ll bash your face in!”

Harry rolled his eyes, “Pipe down, Payne.” He then looked over at me, “I’ll ring you tomorrow, you better say yes.” He turned on his heel and walked back into the house and I would assume left the residence as well.

I looked over at Jordan and Liam and he was holding her in a tight embrace, I felt really bad because I feel as though I brought the pain to her. I got up and walked over to the couple, I lightly touched her shoulder, “Jordan?”

She peaked out from Liam’s chest, and with a sniffle she spoke, “Yeah Daisy?”

“I’m sorry…this is my fault, I guess I provoked him.”

She shook her head, “No, don’t blame yourself, that’s just Harry…he hasn’t come around to the thought that Liam is in a relationship yet, even though it’s been six months…”

“Still…I got him angry by saying no repeatedly to him.”

She wiggled out of Liam’s embrace and hugged me, “Do not blame yourself, please. Harry is just a difficult person to converse with, he always has been. But I want you to be careful…he is very persistent and will find away to get you alone with him, but he is a guy you don’t wanna mess around with. Do your best to stay clear from him and to not piss him off. That means no breakfast date with Niall.”