Goldilocks

(WARNING VERY SAD AND GRUESOME)

Goldilocks was awoken by a warm breeze and slowly opened her eyes. She was scared in finding a big bear right in front of her face, showing his bare teeth. Goldilocks was to afraid to scream for help and cried silently hoping this was a dream. She closed her eyes tightly hoping she would wake up. Papa bear's eyes showed no mercy towards the young girl. Goldilocks was going to scream but as soon as she was about to she was suddenly pinned down by a massive paw with black sharp claws. The young girl tried to remove the paw of her chest but it was no use, she knew it was the end for her. Mama bear holding the younger bear, "let your father take care of her, this shall be your dinner." her words echoed through the hallway. The baby bear staring at her with an evil grin, "see you soon..." said the baby bear. Goldilocks saw this and started to struggle. Papa bear's claws dug into her skin piercing it enough to make her bleed. Papa bear's other paw opened her jaw and broke it. "Now...you can't scream...only bleed..." he ripped her jaw off. Goldilocks was now losing a lot blood. Papa bear stabbed one of his claws into her left eye and pulled it out of her socket.Her life was fading and there isn't much time left for her. Papa bear saw she was dying . " You're not going anywhere...I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!" yelled papa bear with an evil chuckle. At an instant papa bear cut a large hole across her body. Papa bear spread her skin to see all her organs but what stood out for him was her still,barely, beating heart.

Goldi was breathing heavily but slowly showing signs of near death. Papa bear dropped his head and started to rip all her organs and ripping them into small pieces for the bear cub. once she was going to take her last breath papa bear said,"Leaving so soon, well then I'LL HELP YOU! ripping her heart out. Blood squirting out everywhere. "dinner is ready!" he shouted. The cub ran in excitement and was about to dig in but then a twist happened. It was Goldi, taking over the cub,"you ended me...now i shall end you.." Goldi made the young cub claw himself to the bone and claw his eye's. "DAD!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!" he shouts. They try to help but there held back by goldi as well. they had to see him suffer. they try and try but when they broke free from Goldi's wrath it was too late. He was dead. "NO! I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS! KILL ME !!! NOW!" shouted mama bear sobbing loudly. "WHY IT WASN'T YOUR FAULT IT WAS MINE I KILLED HER! I'M SORRY!!"papa bear sobbed "....let's end our suffering...by killing our self..." he did as he was told and scratched her face.She roared in pain and pinned him down and ripping his face with her mouth and saw his skull mama bear saw his dead body.She felt sad and left remembering all the things that happened all so quickly. she later drowned in the pond near their house. No one came to the forest, because Goldilocks will come for them and stay with her forever...

The end...

or is it.

(this is the original copy of my ending, i didn't change anything because i wanted to see how people would think about it! )

Bye for now...