Chapter 5

Haru P.O.V

Today is finally the first day of our week long sleepover. After Yuu left yesterday, I made sure to restock up on snacks and food. I'm thinking of surprising him with a homemade dinner when he comes home.

I haven't cooked in a while, and I can't say I am the best at it, but I can try. It can't be that bad can it? I mean surely it's not like he will get sick from it or anything... Yeah I should probably look up a recipe just to be on the safe side. I am not that lazy to just go by memory, which wasn't too great either when it comes to me.

I think of the possible foods I would sure be able to cook as I enter Marukawa. Great, now I am hungry. Why is it that whenever you think of food, you get hungry?! Dang it and lunch is so far away!

As I looked up and away from my thoughts, I saw long blond hair a few feet away from me. Knowing full well who it is, I run up to the person, pulling a strand of their hair back a little.

"Owww! What the heck Haru?!" Aki says in frustration, grabbing the hair away from my grasp.

"How do you know it was me?" I say innocently.

"It's quite obvious. You'd be the only idiot to not treat a lady how she should be treated." Aki says all proper and sophisticated.

"Where's the lady?" I joke as he punches me on my arm.

"Anyways what are you doing here?" I ask him interested.

"Oh you are standing right before an editor for the Sapphire division starting today." He says all cocky, pointing at himself.

The look of shock and horror on my face could almost look as if it came out of a horror movie. I could be an actor for all I know. Yeah not! I can't even fool myself with that.

"What is that look for?" He asks raising a twitching eyebrow.

"Oh nothing! Well I have to go now so bye!" I say really fast and run away, leaving a stunned and confused Aki behind.

I ran towards the elevator, making my way towards the Emerald division. When I got there, I was out of breath and I noticed that Ricchan was giving me a weird look.

"Aki has turned into our enemy monster. Well actually your enemy monster. He betrayed us. Or maybe he doesn't know that yet! *gasps* Maybe they are controlling his mind!" I say really fast putting my hands on my head, making it more dramatic.

"What in the actual thing that is hell week, are you talking about?!" Ritsu and Kisa say, both equally as confused.

"Well it all went something like this" I say trailing off into what I imagined that happened.

~Haru's Imagination (inspired by Tamaki)~

Haru: My daughter has turned absurd!

Aki: What are you talking about? I'm just joining Sapphire. There's nothing wrong with that.

Haru: I want you to act like a boy!

Aki: Shut up!

~End of Haru's Imagination~

"Okay so all I'm getting from that absurd story is that your brother joined Sapphire" Kisa says trying to clarify the situation.

"You've clearly been watching and or reading, too much Ouran High School Host Club." Ritsu says not paying any more attention to what is going on.

"How did you know?" I say giggling. I have indeed watched the anime plenty of times and I am currently reading the manga. Too much that it has become a problem, but I love it so oh well.