Enderlox the Future Deadlox

This is the part where all the little secrets come out! And don't worry Mikey, Phoenix and the elemental sisters will come back! I'm just giving them a little vacation! Enjoy noodle puffs!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Ty's pov

I woke up on my bed, in my room and my clothes were unharmed and clean.

~Was it all a dream?~ I thought and looked down at my hands, WHAT THE FUCK?!

My arms were covered with black splotches and I had sharp, reflective, black claws. I ran to my bathroom, I was about to take a look at the mirror but the door frame hit something on my back...and I felt it.

It was my wings. Wait...WHAT! MY WINGS?! And why do I have a tail...? 

~SINCE WHEN DID I HAVE WINGS AND A FUCKING TAIL! WHAT'S GOING ON?!~ I gasped, they moved?! I gradually stretched out my purple, black wings and tail. Once I learned the ropes of simply  moving my new body parts, I wrapped my wings around my body and squeezed through the door of my bathroom.

I observed myself, watching mirror as I unfolded my wings. I noticed my eyes were purple with vertical slits instead of my brown eyes with circular pupils.

I stumbled backwards out of fright, tripping and falling onto my bottom and accidentally biting my bottom lip.

"OUCH!" I hollered and studied myself in the mirror again, only to discover sharp fangs had replaced two of my teeth on my upper jaw.

~I'm a complete monster!~ I stated in my head ~And why are my headphones glowing purple instead of green and how did I get home in the first place?!~ I thought and walked to my door.

All my friends were standing right outside! I'm....so....confused...

I stood there a bit just thinking...

"oh.my.Notch" I whispered to myself "what.the.fuck.am.I.going.to.do.now? The team's not going to know who- no, what I am and going to try to kill me... It's perfect logic in their ways of thinking"

I was pacing around my room thinking and thinking. I was calming down a little until I heard Sky announce 'I think Ty is awake now! I should go check on him'

"oh hell no"

Jason's pov

Right before I got Ty home, I landed where I stashed my space-suit, put it on and walked home.

*arriving in common room in the mansion*

I walked in with Ty, still passed out on my shoulder, and everyone either gasped or ran to me and helped Ty off me. With Harvey, teleporting himself and Ty into the emergency room.

"Jason! We were worried about you!" Sky hugged me

"Where'd you find him!" Jordan(CaptainSparklez)sighed in relief. 

"...I contacted him again to get more clues of where he was, he answered, telling me where he thought he was and luckily I new where the place was(grammar too OP). Surprisingly, it was the squids all along but they weren't underwater, they expected us to think that" I had to lie to keep my secret hidden.

"....how did they not die from breathing the over abundance of oxygen?" Quentin asked

"It's simple, they didn't. Somebody gave them helmets with water in them" I answered calmly

"The squids are getting smarter people, we better start watching our backs around them" Sky stated making the room battle cry.

As time went on we all went to our rooms a little at a time. I walked outside onto the common room balcony when everyone went upstairs to the west wing, apartment hall, and watched the moon and stars.

"I wish...I was normal...." I stayed like that for a long while until I got tired and checked out for the night.

*next morning*

I woke up at 8 o' clock, I didn't have a good sleep since I was too busy worrying about Deadlox. I propped myself up then yawned and stretched, letting my brain slowly gather itself and help me wake up. I shifted to the side of my bed, standing up and opening my shudders; oh what a sunny day.

I decided it was a good idea to start my day off with visiting Ty. I got dressed and snuck down the hall to his  room, I needed to check on him anyways curiosity was chewing at my mind. I turned the near corner...and I found I wasn't the only one wanting to see if he was ok...

Sky, Jordan, Taylor, Jerome, Mitch, Quentin, Martin, Seto; THE WHOLE CREW was there! Most of them talking to each other until I walked in. 

"uh...hi?" I greeted/asked

"Hey Jason!" Most of the guys waved, Jerome and Mitch too busy wrestling each other...um am I that special?

*after awhile of talking about random stuff*

"Guys I think Ty's awake now! I should go check on him" Sky competed with all the talking or wrestling, I don't know how he heard anything from inside Ty's room, but he has some good hearing that's for sure.

We all quieted down a notch for him and Ty to come out. But then we heard Sky scream,

"TY WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL I'm so evil! >:3 Hahahaha that's the end of the chapter! OMG I'm sorry!

Love: ~Sabrina~ >:D

Original Owner of Enderlox: HerobrineisMINE