Save Da Other Frikin' Mutants!

NOW IS DA TIME WHEN THE OTHER CHARACTERS COME IN AGAIN!!!!!! ENJOY!!!! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"GUYS STOP! Tell me this now, if Ty is now a mutant then where did Jason really save him from? Because squids are millenniums away from performing a surgery like that on anyone or anything" Husky yelled breaking up Deadlox's and TrueMU's fight.

"...I don't know....Jason basically kidnapped me back to base..." Ty commented, everyone brought their attention to MCUniverse as he awkwardly stood in place, not saying a word.

"Jason...you didn't really run away from your foster parents did you....?" Seto spoke in a low soft voice, trying not to hurt him.

"You want to know how we really morphed into hybrids?" Jason said sarcastically with a low growl.

"Yeah we all do" Ian replied gently

"Ha! This experimental facility you all are wondering about, took me away from my family when I was only nine!" Jason chuckled, voice cracking, with a deranged smile, starting to levitate a little,"They tortured me in all different ways, put me in solitary- complete darkness, for weeks on end when I didn't agree to take those damn drugs to experiment on me; they'd beat me, starve me, throw me around! I basically was their dishrag, yet I was their most prized possession because- Haha! I- I was the only wither mob hybrid to sur-survive!" Jason was slowly revealing how broken he was under his disguise, his eyes welling up with tears; but his still creepily smiled.

"Y-You know I still have- Haha! nightmares of those blood curling shrieks I heard when I was stuck in that hell-hole, every single night. They didn't even have the common decency to help save those people, now I have to look like this for the rest of my life just because of those fifthly bastards!" Jason finally broke and started crying covering his face with his hands.

The Team exchanged glances and nodded. They all had the same idea.

Sky comforted his friend,"It's ok dude....if you keep sobbing then how are we going to get revenge?" Sky said in almost a whisper, everyone smirking in agreement Jason looked up stopping his sobbing.

"Come on Jason, we'll make a plan inside" Martin transformed into Bodil666 and gave him a ride on a his levitating land thingy.

Fira's pov

I feel really bad for Crystal, she's been...depressed ever since Ty escaped. Last night I heard her crying, I guess she really did like him.

"Crystal it's ok" I comforted handing some candy to Phoenix

"Yeah he's probably doing something to save us" Mikey commented eating his lunch,"wasn't he like 'part' of a very 'powerful' group called 'The Team', or something?"

"...'probably'..."Crystal started crying while everyone gave Mikey a death glare.

"Hey why don't you switch out the food cart; we're running low...and it looks like you need some alone time anyway" Sabrina suggested giving her a hug.

"Yeah...thanks, you always give the best advice..." Crystal smiled and walked out of the hall.

"...I feel bad for her...." Phoenix whispered, organizing her cell,"hey where's Emerald anyway?"

"Emerald's tending to the food supply right now, she's been slacking lately" Sabrina tried to laugh but it sounded too sad.

"You know, Crystal made a song for Ty...." I blurted out suddenly

"She made a song?" Phoenix questioned pretty amazed

"Yeah, it's true she did; I saw the paper earlier today when I was visiting her potion room" Sabrina implied, stopping and thinking

"Well let's hear it, not you Sab. I don't want my ear drums to blow out" Mikey quickly said.

"Sheesh, harsh! And I know not to sing, Notch!" Shouted Sabrina and laughed.

"ok...it pretty good lyrics..." I said

*Fallen Angel lyrics*

(You can listen to the song in the multimedia too. Song by: 2 Girlz)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forgive me, my weakness

My crying last night

My heart won't believe it

Get out of my sight

Without you I'm losing the grip on my life

Last night my whole world had died

I'm just a falling angel losing my religion

Trying hard to fly

I'm like a falling angel longing for a reason

Until I touch the skies

I'm just a falling angel losing my religion

Turn the hands up time

I'm like a falling angel longing for the reason

Why you can't be mine

I still feel your whispers

Your touch on my skin

I'm torn into pieces

Why don't you give in

Without you I'm losing the grip on my life

Last night my whole world had died

I'm just a falling angel losing my religion

Trying hard to fly

I'm like a falling angel alone for a reason

Until I touch the skies

I'm just a falling angel losing my religion

Turn the hands up time

I'm like a falling angel longing for the reason

Why you can't be mine 

I'm just a falling angel losing my religion

Trying hard to fly

I'm like a falling angel longing for the reason

Until I touch the skies 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :(

When I finished singing I heard Sabrina crying. 

"Really?" I teased, facing her

"WHAT! I thought it was beautiful!!!" She yelled still tearing. I facepalmed.

Out of the blue huge 'BOOM' was heard across the hall.

Crystal ran around the corner yelling,"The entrance is open!"