Birthday Surprise

GUYS I'M SOOOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING!!! HAVE I LET YOU DOWN?!??!!? I FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW! JDSKHFSDLAKJHCFSAL!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikey's pov

A two weeks have past since the new clothes incident and it was Sabrina's 17th B-Day! YAY! She told everyone that she didn't need a party but we, of course, disobeyed. Martin volunteered to keep her away from the house for the day as the rest of us set up for the party. I sent out invitations to all of The Army; the girls cooked and baked the food; Sky, Jason, and Ty set up the surprise(you'll see!); and the rest of Team Crafted decorated.

"Mikey! I got ten more invitations for you!" Sky called out after I just got back from a lava/mountain/snow biome to give an invitation to this really powerful seven person team called 'Hot n' Spicy'.

"Ok!" I replied, walking toward the master kitchen to refresh myself

"Oh hey Mikey how's the mailman life going'" Phoenix teased from behind me

"I didn't know that they had this many abnormal friends!" I laughed

"What do you mean?" Crystal asked

"I met a lava creeper, a cyborg(NoochM), a watermelon(Basher), two illusionists(Slamacow and Goldsolace), a ghost(Goostiez), and a half lion(ClashJTM)...." I explained and jugged down a water bottle.

"Wait, wait, wait did you just say a watermelon?!" Emerald asked looking as if she was going to burst out laughing.

"yeah, I seriously sent an invitation to a watermelon but he was cool" I confirmed,"Anyways I gotta go, I have to be Mr.Mailman again!" I waved good-bye and flew off again with the new invitations in my arms.(Note: He can read it because Braille is dented on the invitation. Braille: Those bumps that a blind person touches to read)

*later*

I finally found the closes invitation destination(Looky! It rhymed! XD) and it was a cave....

I landed gracefully in front of the opening and walked in. It was hard enough being blind but in this cave whenever I tried using my other senses they were either messed up because of the echos of the dripping water or the rough uneven ground. So I walked close to a wall, breathing heavily through my mask.

I kept my hands outstretched to just in case I bumped into anything. After a little bit of walking I decided to set down the message and let the person who lived there look at it him/herself.

I stepped away from the wall and felt through the envelopes. I found it and when I was about to set it down I bumped into something.

Out of instinct I tried to feel what it was; stupid idea Mikey, very stupid. The person yelped and I did the same.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!" He screamed as he lit up a torch, I think

Me: "AHHHHH!!!!"

Him: "AHHHHHHH!!! KSRJVNOS;HN;SMFSUFHGUS!"

Me: "SJDFHSUINFUISAHNSHUCGNS"

Him: "AHHHHHHAHAHAAHHHHH!"

"PLZ DON'T HURT ME!!!!! I'M BLIND!!!!!!!" I screamed jumping onto the ceiling and holding on tight.

"Who a-are you?" He friendly said

"I'm M-Mikey; I just joined Team Crafted and Sky sent me here because he wanted to invite you to a birthday for my friend Sabrina, another new member of Team Crafted...." I answered relaxing a little but still handing onto the ceiling, my wings covering as much of my body as they can.