Forbidden Love (Our Second Life fan fiction)

Chapter 1

Sunday July 21st

Song of the Chapter: American Girl by Bonnie McKee

~*~

Hey there, I'm Callie Franta

I've been living for 16 years going onto 17 in a month. And boy has it been an adventure.

I have a very protective older brother named Connor Franta. He's 20. There's this thing called youtube with videos and him and 5 other friends have an account called Our Second Life or O2L.

Him and his friends are pretty funny and did i mention hot?! There's Trevor Moran who's 17, same age as me, then JC Caylen who's 20, and Sam Pottorf, Ricky Dillion, and Kian Lawley who are all 19. Nothing could possibly ever happen between me and any of the boys though. Connor would kill me.

My life is a bit hectic at the moment. My parents both died a year ago due to a car crash. Its been really hard on Connor and I, due to the fact that Connor was now in charge.

When our parents died we decided the summer before I start my junior year, Connor and I would move to California in a house with Jc,Ricky, and Kian. That way they would help with the pay. And today is moving day...

"Callie, we need to leave. Are you ready?!" Connor shouted up to me.

"Yea, i'll be down in a second." I answered, as I quickly grabbed my bags and took one last look at my room. Man was i going to miss this place.

I walked outside to put my bags in the car and there were all my friends. I ran up to all of them on the verge of tears. Saying goodbye to them was extremely hard because I thought of them as family. The only family i really had left besides Connor. I hugged each and every one of them. last but not least was my all time best friend, Josh, I gave him the biggest hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll miss you Callie. I'll miss you soo much." He whispered in my ear.

"I'll miss you so much too. I love you best friend." I whispered back

"Callie! We need to go or we will miss our flight!" Connor shouted from the car. That's right were flying. One of my biggest fears. I let out a little sniffle.

"I love you too Callie. Keep in touch. I don't mean your updates on twitter. I mean face time, skype, text, anything. Ill be here anytime you want to talk. I don't care what time it is. Ill do anything for you." Josh couldn't have said it better. Damn would i miss him.

"Thank you soo much Josh, I love you and don't forget it!" I said as I got into the car.

"Did you say all your goodbyes Callie?" Connor asked me with sincere in his voice.

"Yeah, I think so." I said while sighing.

"Now we need to set a few rules." Connor stated

"1. You better be nice. 2. Try not to flirt with the boys. 3. Be responsible. 4. Do good in school please. Do it for mom and dad." On that last one he pleaded.

"Okay, I promise i'll try my best." I gave Connor a quick hug before we started to the airport.

~*~

Fast forward to landing in California

"Callie, time to wake up sleepy head. We're here!" Connor gave me a slight nudge. I slowly opened my eye and looked out the window. From that moment I knew I was going to love it here. I got up and followed Connor to the baggage claim.

"Are the guys coming to pick us up?" I asked Connor

"Yup, but only Trevor won't be here. He's at the studio." Of course, the only one of them I did meet isn't coming. Just with my luck.

"Look there they are!!" Connor practically shouted while running over and tackling them as i casually walked over with my hands being full from carrying my luggage.

"Boys, this is my sister, Callie. Callie meet Jc, Rick, Kian, and Sam." As Connor said that they all ram up to me and gave me big bear hugs. It felt nice.

"Hi!" I quickly said beginning to feel nervous. They all replied sweetly saying hello back.

"Well, shall we get goin'?" Said Jc who would be driving us.

As we drove to the house I enjoyed taking a look at the scenery and the stores. It was so gorgeous here! Plus the sun was just setting so it made it even more perfect.

When we arrived at the house, I got out of the car and my mouth literally fell to the ground. Holy crap this house was huge! Kian noticed I was shocked so he snapped his fingers in front of my face

"You like?" He said to me

"I'll love it if I get to pick my room first!" I shouted as I was halfway up the stairs. After looking through all the rooms that were empty I finally found the perfect one. It was just at the end of the hallway on the top floor. It was just the right size not to big, not to small. It had the perfect view of the mountains.

Thankfully there was only one other door across from my room. I opened it thinking it was a closet, but it wasn't. It just so happened to he another room...that already had stuff in it. Oh boy.

"I found a room!" I shouted downstairs to no one in particular.

"Oh gurl, you better let me come and have a look. I need to make sure it room for twerking!" Shouted Ricky as he came up the stairs to find me. He seemed awesome already. I know me and him are gonna be good friends. When he found me I brought him to my room and me being my curious self I asked

"Who's room is across the hall? Is it yours?!"

"Nope, my room definitely wouldn't be that clean." He answered. Who's room could it be then?

****************
A/N cliffhanger

I hope you enjoyed the first part of the story! It'll get more exciting as it goes on :)

Xx
Mary