Chapter 5

Hi everyone sorry i didnt update in a bit i recently had a wake I had to go to so ya know how that goes. But im going to start doing a main song for each chapters. I've seen some people do it before and i really like that so yea i also added the songs to the first few chapters too. Alright now enough of me talking time to get to the story.

xoxo

*****************************************************

Monday July 22, 2013

Song of the Chapter: I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift

"Okay i'll be back" and with that he was off. I took off my shoes, then pants, and shirt, leaving me with just my suit on. I felt so uncomfortable in this suit. Why did i ever chose this one? Who knows.

Me being in my deep thought, I didn't even notice that Dean had come down until... i felt myself being lifted up off the ground. It takes me a second to realize what's happening. Just before he lets go of me I let out a shriek and *splash* i hit the water. I quickly resurfaced and looked at Dean who was by the stairs of the pool, dying of laughter.

"I hate you!!" i joked with him "Can you at least help me up?"

"Fine" he huffed. He reached out both of his hands and i grabbed both of them, hard, making him fall into the water. I went down with him. I had already been in the pool already so i didn't care.

"Now were even" i said with a smirk.

"Nope, I will never be even with you" Dean responded with a major grin.

"Oh, okay i see how it is"

"Yes you do" Just before he finished talking he went under. i tried looking for him but i couldn't see him from above the water. All of a sudden i feel him grab my leg and bring me under..again.

"You have got to stop doing that!" I shouted at him.

"Nah it's to fun" Dean chuckled. We hung out in the pool for about an hour and a half. But half the time in the pool we just sat and talked. The other half we were fooling around and flirting. Of course.

After a bit i started to get cold and i think Dean could tell so he asked if i wanted to get out and i agreed. When we dried off, we decided to go take a walk on the beach. Dean went to go get changed and i put my clothes on over my bathing suit. I only had a tank top on so I was just a bit cold since it was getting late. Oh well.. Dean came back down as my thoughts ended.

"Ready to go?" he asked

"Yup, how are we getting there?" hopefully not walking because i would be freezing.

"I think we'll drive. That okay with you?"

"Fine by me!" And we were off. When we got in the car we drove a bit then we passed and ice cream shop. I looked over at Dean and saw he was looking at me. We both had the same thought in our mind. He turned around and pulled into the shop.

There were so many flavors! What to chose. I decided to go with cookies and cream. Yum. Dean got the same thing as me but in a big cone. I never liked cones because they would always melt on me and I hated that. But damn was this ice cream delish.

"Hey Callie, you got something a little there.." He pointed to my nose.

"Where?" I went to look down but before I could I felt a small drop of cold hit my nose. Oh no. "Dean!!" I shrieked. I took a spoonful of my ice cream and flung it at him. It landed right on his face. Perfect. But I had a feeling where this was going.

The next second I felt even more coldness on me and then I flung some more ice cream at him. About a half hour later we finished having our mini ice cream fight and went outside to the car.

"We'll thanks for paying Dean that was really sweet until you know, got some ice cream on me." I said while pointing to myself covered in cookies and cream.

"Anytime babe." He responded with a grin on his face. I took out my phone. I hadn't checked it in a while, but I need to know what time it was. 11:45. Crap.

"Sorry I hate to break it to you but this date has to end. I have to be home in 15 minutes." I put on a small sad face, while we walked to the car.

"Alright, I hope we can do this again sometime, and maybe actually go to the beach." We got into the car and he opened the door for me. Again. How sweet. Sadly we arrived at the house sooner than I thought we would. It was only 11:53.

"You wanna come sit on the porch for like 5 minutes with me?" I wasn't sure what he was gonna say "unless your tired of me.."

Dean came around to my side of the car, opened the door, and I hopped out. "I would love to" he said with his arm out gesturing for me to lead the way. And so I did. We went and sat down on the porch steps.

"Did you have fun tonight?" Dean asked me.

"Yeah, thank you." I turned to face him "I haven't had this much fun in a while. I'm really glad you hit me with the volleyball because I don't think I would be awake right now if you hadn't."

"Callie, it was my pleasure. You're such a sweet girl I don't know why no one else hasn't noticed you yet. You're gorgeous and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise." He just left me speechless. He was so cute and sweet I couldn't handle it. I just stared at him with a slight smile on my face to show him I was appreciating what he just said. He stared right back and then I knew it was coming.

I hadn't thought about it all night but finally it was happening. I hadn't kissed anyone since Josh which was foreverrrr ago and he was my first and only kiss. Up until today I didn't think this could happen to me. Dean was amazing and I was just me. He leaned in and I nodded letting him know it was okay.

We both parted our lips and went in for the kiss. It was perfect. Our lips met each other. It wasn't to long of a kiss but it was enough to feel fireworks go off. This was so much better than waiting for kian to notice me. It was amazing. Finally our lips left each others and I had to head inside.

"Thank you. This was perfect" I have him a quick peck on the lips just before I went in and so he couldn't say anything else.

I went inside and ran upstairs quietly to my room. Yesss! My bed and everything came! Woohoo. I jumped onto my bed and just rethought my whole day. It really was perfect. It felt like a fairy tale even though it was far from it.

This was the first real date I went on and it was such a fun experience. I just hope Connor ends up liking Dean when they meet each other and if they do. After thinking about all this stuff I got so tired I just collapsed and fell asleep thinking about the best day so far.

***************************

Hi guys I'm sooosoooosooo sorry I haven't been updating. This isn't the best chapter but there's so much more to come! I was hoping to update earlier but it just didn't happen. If anyone has some good stories for me to read please comment below and I'll read and vote for them as long as you vote for mine!
Hoping for at least 5 votes
And
3 comments
Till next update?
Please

Comment

Vote

Fan

xoxo