Chapter 2

xoxo

************************************

Sunday July 21st

Song of the Chapter: Could It Be Another Change by The Samples

"Who's room is across the hall? Is that yours?!"

"Nope, my room definitely wouldn't be that clean?" He answered. Who's room could it be then??

"Callie! Rickster! It's dinner!" Connor yelled up to us. Wow i guess me and Ricky talked for a while. We walked downstairs into the kitchen to find out what we were having for dinner.

"What's for dinner?" Ricky asked Connor, who i guess cooked it.

"I made pizza! Is that okay with you Ricky?!" He said sarcastically

"Fine by me!" Ugh that totally just got the song Fine by Me stuck by Andy Grammer stuck in my head. I guess i was humming it because all of a sudden i get out of my trance and i hear Kian and Jc singing along.

"Okay, can we eat now?!" I was starving. Everyone headed into the kitchen and grabbed plates and sat down anywhere. I didnt know where to sit since the table was full. Kian had noticed that i was looking for a seat and patted his lap.

"Come sit on my lap Callie!" I guess I didn't really have a choice. So I sat down on his lap. I looked up at him to see him smiling at me..

After dinner i went upstairs to unpack. I had some of my stuff but my bed, desk, and everything else from the old house hadn't come yet. Hopefully it would come tomorrow because how am i going to sleep tonight? Defanitely not on the floor.

At least I hope not. Good thing I have my IHome with me. I plugged it in and put my phone on shuffle and What About Love by Austin Mahone starts blasting through my speakers. As I unpack and hang up all my pictures and posters, I sing along to all of the song, no matter what it is. Once I finish hanging up everything, I realize I'm pretty tired.

As I ran around the house to look for Connor and ask him where to sleep I ran into Kian.
"Hey Callie, where's your room?"

"It's at the end of the hallway on the top floor. Where is yours?" As I say that Kian's face lights up like a Christmas tree. Oh no.

"Really?! That's where mine is!! Yay were roomies!!!!" Kian hugged me and skipped happily away. Yes skipped. I was totally in for some fun. Finally I found Connor!

"Hey Con Da Bon, where am i supposed to sleep. I'm getting pretty tired."

"Hi Callie. And um who's room is next to yours?"

"Kian's..."

"Do you mind sleeping in his room tonight? I hate to have you do that but he has a couch."

"U-um alright. Do you mind asking him for me though?"

"Sure. I'll go ask him now."

"Thanks Connor." He then walked away. Erm sleeping in Kian's room? Why? I'm almost positive he has a girlfriend too. I think her name is Andrea and she is gorgeous. I can't compete with that! I shouldn't even be competeing. This shouldn't even be going through...

"Callie! You be sleepin' in my room tonight with me!" Kian said inturupting my thoughts.

"Yay!" I told Kian sarcasticlly. I headed back to my room and put on shorts and one of Josh's shirts that i've had forever. Then i grabbed my phone, earbuds, and pillow getting ready to go into Kian's room. Just as i walked out my room door i quickly checked in the mirror to make sure i look decent. Ugh i didnt. But oh well thats just who i am. Finally i got the nerve to go walk to Kian's room and knock on the door.

He opened it with a smile on his face just like always "Welcome, welcome to my crib." he said while opening the door to give me a full view of his room. It was about the same size as mine but it seemed bigger.

The walls were a royal blue with drawings and paintings from his fans. He sure was popular. Right by the window there was a kingsize canopy bed with light blue curtains hanging around the front and sides so you cant see the actual bed. Then there'a a brown leather couch and across from it is a stand with a mini flat screen tv on it. Assuming I would be sleeping on the couch I walked over and set my pillow on it and layed down. The whole time Kian just stared at me. Why?

"Can I help you Kian?" I asked while watching Kian still stare at me.

"Uh ya. You don't have to sleep on the couch. You can sleep on the bed."

"Oh uh okay, thanks." I grabbed my pillow and walked over to the bed and got in. I watched as Kian got a pillow and blanket and set it on the couch.

"Kian?" I quietly whispered not knowing if he was asleep or not.

"Yeah Callie?" He whispered back

"Can you come lay with with me? I'm not used to this place yet so I'm a bit uncomfortable."

"Yeah sure babe. You don't ever need to feel uncomfortable around me." He slowly got up and got his pillow then came into bed. Before I knew it I fell asleep.

*************************

It's not a cliffhanger :'(
Tear
Hope you all enjoy the story so far!
I'll be updating pretty much whenever I can which will be a lot lol

Comment what you think should happen next.

Should Kian be going out with Andrea or should they be just friends?!

Comment

Vote

xoxo