Josie's Final Decision - Chapter 1

Hey there fellow Wattpaders!  

I'm Sara and this is my first story :-D

I have dedicated my first chapter to Angeltwist as her stories were the first I read on here and inspired me to write my own. Angeltwist has many great stories so you should check them out.

I am dyslexic so I apolagise for my grammar and any spelling mistakes, I am however getting help editing. 

I uploaded this video due to it being awesome!! >>>>>>>

I hope you enjoy.

 Chapter 1

My name is Josie Quinn. I've just turned 21 and I have to make the biggest decision of my life. To explain to you why I have to make this decision, let me start from the beginning.

 One year ago, on my 20th birthday, I had it all: a great career as one of the youngest funeral directors in England. I had a loving family and brilliant friends too.To top it all off, my current boyfriend of three years proposed to me. He has such a great personality and not to mention he is gorgeous, He is 6 foot 2, has light brown hair that is in a emo type hair style and has emerald green eyes. I was in Egypt at the time when he proposed, We were sat at a bar after spending the day snorkling and he got down on one knee and held out this beautiful black saphire, gothic stlyed ring and felt like I was on top of the world. 

Six months later things started to go downhill. One snowy night in December I received a call. I was needed to pick up a body and take it to work. Half asleep, I stole a glance at the alarm clock.

“Geez, two am” I said quite loudly, waking up my fiancee Liam.

“ Whats up, Josie, hun?”  he said yawning.

“I've had a call. Someone has been hit and I need to go and collect them.” 

I said whilst I put on my suit and shoes.

“I'll try not to be long. love you babes.” 

Rushing over to the dressing table I grabbed my keys.

Looking over to the bed, I saw that Liam has already fallen back asleep.

So with that, I left my warm house to be greeted with darkness and the ice cold wind. 

I hurried, shivering, to my van and hopped in; I popped in the directions of the location the coronor had given me And prepared myself for driving in this dark, foggy early Morning.

As I arrived at the place I glanced in the mirror. My messy hair slightly covering my blue eyes. The darkness of my hair was a contrast to my pale complexion; it gave me a gothic look. You could say I had the look without really trying.

Quickly, I tied my hair into a neat bun and got out of my black van, It had blacked out windows and had 'Personal Removal Service' on the front. 

The coroner, Marvin Stills, who was a real pervert, had thinning hair, and a round belly mixed in with small, squinty eyes. He is always glaring at my body, disgusting me in the process. Before greeting him, I decide to go back to the van and put on my coat.  

I walked over to where he was.

“Ah, there you are Miss Quinn. I thought you weren't going to turn up,”  he said while looking me up and down. He turned and led me to the where the body was. 

I shiver feeling a little grossed out by being around him. I follow, though, to where he has stopped. A nasty sight of a young male, his body twisted in an awkward position that could only mean his spin had been crushed, covered with cuts, bruises, and blood everywhere. Looking around the empty road for a car or anything else that could of caused this poor man's death.