Chapter 7

Sam's POV:

I've been in this waiting room for about 2 hours now and all I've done was cry. Ethan and Grayson tried to comfort me but I pushed him away since their the reason we are here. I know I shouldn't cry because he is my bully but I really felt that he was actually guilty for what he did to me and I couldn't just reject his forgiveness to me. I mean I could've but it felt wrong to do that. He deserves it tho but at the same time he doesn't. My thoughts are interrupted by a doctor coming out of the doorway and said: "Samantha Dolan?" I ran up to him along with Grayson and Ethan. "Is he okay?" I asked. "He's stable. His injuries were a little severe umm he has 2 broken ribs and bruised areas all over his body. He also suffered from a major hemorrhage so we have to keep him here till he's recovered." The doctor said. "Thank you Doctor. Can I go see him?" I asked. "Sure but one at a time he is a little out of it since his head was badly hurt. He's in room 206." The doctors said before walking away to go tend to another family.

I walked down the hallway to the specific room the doctor told me he was in. Once I opened the door I saw Shawn laying down on the bed lifeless. A tear trickled down my cheek as I saw him hooked up to some machines. I went by the bed and held his hand. It may look weird but honestly, it felt right to do this. I felt him squeeze my hand and I looked up to see his eyes flutter open. He looked at me and smiled. "Hey Shawn.... You feeling ok?" I asked. "A-a little better I guess..... Can Y-you go get the doctor here?" He said weakly. "Of course." I said before leaving the room to go find the doctor.

Ethan's POV:

Man we really screwed up. I hope that we don't get blamed for this and go to jail. "Dude what are we gonna do. Shawn is totally gonna rat on us for almost killing him" Grayson said. "I don't know what we're gonna do. We'll figure this out." I said to him. Just as Grayson was about to say something Sam came into the waiting room. "Do you know where the doctor is?" She asked. "I saw him walk down that hallway a while ago." I said. "Ok, thanks." She said before going where I told her to go. Man what did we do.....

I'm sorry that this is a really short chapter ill try to make the next one long.