Chapter 32

Shawn's POV: 😏

"C'mon babe it's time to go the plane isn't gonna wait for us!" I said waiting by the door. "I'm coming!" She yelled running down the stairs. "Ready" she said. We hopped in the uber and we drove off to the airport. Once we reached the airport we got out of the car and thanked the driver. We went up to the desk and checked into our flight. "Gate 4A, enjoy your flight. We checked our bags through security and walked to our gate. "I think I see the guys..." I said looking at the group of boys fighting over an outlet. "THIS IS MY OUTLET! I GOT HERE FIRST!" Matthew yelled at Nash. "I WAS HERE SECOND!" Nash yelled. "HOW ABOUT YOU LET THE BIG BOYS USE THE OUTLET!" Cameron yelled over them. "May I use it guys?" Carter said in a low voice. "NO!" Everyone else yelled at him.😂(sorry carter). "Hey cmon guys I think we can work something out here." Shawn said to them. "Whoever's battery level is lower gets to use it. Fair?" Shawn said. Everyone pulled out there phones and checked their battery percentages. "10%!" "6%!" "7%!" "4%!" "1%!" Everyone yelled out. "Carter, it's all yours." Shawn said. "Why does he get everything?" Nash said. "He doesn't get everything guys don't be like that." Sam said with her arms crossed. "Oh hi Sam! We didn't notice you. Are you coming with us?!?!" Matthew asked excitedly. "Yup." I said smiling at them. "Yes!" Matthew said hugging me. "We're gonna have so much fun!" He yelled. "I bet we are." I said to him. "hey guys." Brian said. "Her Brian! Welcome!" I said hugging him. "Guys this is my friend Brian." I said to everyone. "Hi Brian!" Everyone said to him. "ALRIGHT EVERYBODY! Y'all ready to fly on the dopest plane ever?!?!" Taylor yelled while walking up to us. "I guess?" Everyone said. "Awww cmon guys show more enthusiasm at least." Taylor said to us. Just then the intercom turned on. "CANIFF PARTY, GATE 4A, on tarmac 12, your flight is ready to board." "THATS US!" Taylor said. We walked down a flight of stairs until we reached the tarmac. "Holy crap we're on the tarmac!" Sam said all excited. We walked up to the private jet. It was white with blue lines across it. It looked to be like it was gonna be out of commission soon. "Taylor, what is this?" Nash asked. "It's our flight. What else would it be?" Taylor said. "Dude, this plane looks super old." Matthew said. "Hey I booked this flight at a very cheap price. It was a deal breaker!" Taylor said. We put our luggage into the cargo holding area and boarded the plane. We walked down the aisle and looked around. The interior didn't look that bad. It had cream walls with tan seats and a bathroom in the back. Everyone took their seat and put on their earphones as they listened to their music. "Are you enjoying this so far?" I asked Sam who was looking out the window. "Yeah I'm enjoying myself." She said. "Alright everybody we are about to take off so please put your seat belts on." One of the pilots said to us. We put on our seatbelt said and heard the engines of the plane start up. The plane shook as they started up but then shut down. "What the hell?" I said confused. "Ladies and gentlemen we seem to be having a slight engine problem. It will only take a few minutes." The pilot said to us before waking back inside the cockpit area. The plane rattled on as they tried to start the engines up. "I don't feel comfortable with this Shawn." Sam said getting scared. "Don't worry babe I'm right here. I won't let anything bad happen to you." I said kissing her and holding her close to me. The engines finally started up and we were able to fly on outta here. "Finally! Next stop COLORADO!" Taylor yelled popping open a bottle of Apple cider. The plane got on the runway and stopped. We then sped up and took off into the sky. "Wake me when we get there ok?" Sam said laying on my shoulder. "Sweet dreams baby." I said to her while I plugged in my headphones and turned on some music. This was going to be a peaceful flight...

Sam's POV:

Cold. Cold is what I felt... I don't know how else to explain it but that's what I felt. I couldn't really hear and my vision was dark......where am I?

😳WOW! Let me know if I should write the next chapter to this.