Chapter 1

My life is so full of shit. Sometimes I just wonder why all these things are happening to me. Have u ever had that feeling? Anyways I bet u may be wondering what I'm talking about.
My name is Jeanette Harper. I am 17 years old and currently in University. My mom is now a single parent as she was recently divorced from my dad. Since the divorce my mom has been unable to pay for many things,since she is alone and has to provide for my brother and I. My friends are not really there for me anymore since the split and I am pretty much on my own except for my brother whose always been there for me. My brother is only 19 but he is very amazing at helping me through my problems.
Also, I recently went through a bad relationship with a boy named Brandon. He was really aggressive and jealous in certain situations, so we always got into arguments about him being too possessive over me and that I couldn't have my own freedom on certain things. Because of this I decided to break up completely with him and he did not really take it that well.
With my dad not being in my life I face many challenges in dating as I do not have that masculine figure really in my life besides my brother Jacob.
All in all I would like to say I had some bad experiences but I do not have a totally shitty life; there are some good times and I try to mostly remember those times .
When I was young my grandmother who was a big part of my life died when I was 7. She was always there for me when people used to bully me in school and treat me terribly. Sometimes I really miss her because I know she was one of my greatest support systems in life itself. I just hope that I can always remember where are I came from and get through all these tough times, but I really am gonna try to look on the bright side of things and see the light at the end of every tunnel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note: this is my first story and I hope u guys enjoy it. To all my dedicated readers updates are coming really soon.
Love Unique_Angel
#Vote and Comment