Chapter 2

At Skyland Academy there are a lot of activities u can participate in. I am currently in the swimming club because I absolutely adore swimming, and it helps me to keep my mind off stress. Recently a new a girl named Savannah joined our swimming classes for school she isn't a new girl at Skyland Academy itself but she just decided to come into the swimming activity lately.
As I may have mentioned before I don't really have much friends anymore, so in class most of the time I draw to occupy myself until it's time for my group to go into the pool the pool for our lesson. Savannah seems like a nice girl and all bit I am very shy so I wouldn't really be the one to go over and talk to her. When it was my turn to go in the pool I was ecstatic because although it was hard at times I loved it very much. We had to do 5 laps in the pool for warm ups and then do freestyle, breast, back and butterfly strokes for the next 10 minutes to improve our speed in the various areas. After practice I was exhausted and decided to go to the cafeteria for a drink. As I was picking up a carton milk I felt a hand touch my shoulder; when I looked back I surprised to see that it was Savannah. She told me that she wanted to talk to me for a long time, but didn't know how to approach me. I thought it was nice that she came and spoke to me, and that we had so much in common. We talked for a while until break time was over and then we went to our separate classes. The school day went my pretty quick and I was happy to go home.
At home I sat in front of the Tv texting while my brother Jacob was watching a football game. Just then, I got a text on my phone from an unknown number I wonder who that could be?..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note: thanks to all my readers who continue to stay with me in this book. I hope u are enjoying it so far. Updates are coming soon. Stay dedicated.
Love Unique_Angel
#Vote and Comment