Chapter 3

I looked over the number repeatedly before deciding to ask Jacob for help. Jacob took one look at the number and immediately recognized it. He said it was Savannah's number.
I was very shocked and confused as I thought to myself 'how could she have gotten my number?' So I decided to text her back.

#J ~       Hi Savannah

#S~       Hey Jeanette. I'm so glad u the texted back. I've seen u around school for a while and couldn't help but notice u r very pretty.

#J~      *surprised I typed* pretty? I don't  see what u mean by that I am not very pretty.

#S~      Ofc u are u have such beautiful hair and amazing gray eyes how could u not see that. Anyways I texted u to ask if u were going to the Divas Club tmr night for the party?

#J~    Well I don't think I was really planning on going.

#S~    You should really go I would love to see u.

#J~      I'll think about it

#S~      Ok no problem bye Jeanette.

#J~      Bye Savannah.

I feel so confused how could Savannah have gotten my number? Was she a stalker? I have to get to the bottom of this  situation.   *I thought to myself*.
I went over to my bed and turned on my laptop. I decided to go on social media and look her up. When I went on her profiles I was surprised to see there was nothing really that linked to any bad media, so I thought maybe she was just someone trying to be my friend since I didn't really have any at the moment. Since she seemed to be a nice person I decided I would give her a chance and
see where it goes.
I texted her back and told her I had decided to come to Divas Club and check it out.
Later that night I lay awake in my cool room with the dim light of the moon coming in on the window sill, thinking about all my day's occurrences.

In my mind I felt that savannah, for some reason could not be trusted, but deep in my heart I hoped I was wrong and that I had found a true friend.
So, I closed my and listened to the calming sounds of waves from my phone's night sounds app and drifted off to sleep comfortable but still a bitt confused.
Was I really making the right choice?............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note: thank u to all my angels who have supported me so far continue reading. Updates are coming soon just wait on it.
Love Unique_Angel
#Vote n Comment