A bus ride...

~Liv's POV~
Shannon and I hop on the bus with her leading the way, I look behind me and realize that Fish is there. Oh my goodness, his sandy blonde hair lies perfectly on his head, he sees me staring and smiles. My heart melts just before my shoe bends over and trip over landing on my face. Everyone on the bus starts laughing at me. So embarrassing!! I get up and look for Shannon. What the hell Shannon, she is sitting next to a girl on the bus and there are no seats next her. Scanning the bus I see a two seats left near the kid that smells like he hasn't showered since he was 4. I hold my breath and sit there .   Fish smirks and sits by me. I blush a light shade of red and say "Hey."
He smiles, 'he's so gorgeous' I think to myself.
"What?" Oh no I must of thought out loud!
"Um-uh, hi! " I say hesitantly.

He leans in and presses his lips against mine, my arms wrap around his neck as his hold my waist .  he pulls away and smiles at me...
Is what I want to happen. But instead he just grins and replies with "hey, I saw your face plant back there, you're pretty brave for not crying, but it was super funny. " I blush dark red and we both start laughing our heads off. 
After a few minutes of  laughter and conversation, the bus pulls up at Shannon's house.
"Don't trip over on the way out Liv" he says with a cheeky grin.

The three of us jump off the bus and walk inside. Shannon and I dump our bags in her room and she asks
"What do ya wanna do?"
Liv unzips her uniform pocket and lifts up her phone,
"How about we prank call Alice."
I give an attempt at an evil laugh when she nods her head excitedly. I dial her number and wait for he to pick up.