Shocking...

~*Liv's POV*~

I get to school at around 8.10am, I have a long time until any of my friends get here so i'll just sit around the library.  

ten minutes later i see him; FISH! 

He must of gone to a friends yesterday and then come to school early with them! OMG, what am i going to do.  WHY is he walking towards me? Oh how hard it is not to drool over his gorgeous big, brown eyes. 

"Hi, Liv." Oh god he started a conversation.  

"Hey, you're early." i manage to spit out.

"oh yeah, I went to Jackson's house."

"oh haha. what subject are you doing first? I ask 

"um," he pulls out his timetable "I've got, crap, Science. I hate the science teacher."

"who've you got?"  

"Miss Terrance"

"shes not so bad, I've got Miss Larson."  We both start laughing over the irony of the names.  I'm the first to stop laughing, and then spot Jeremy coming up the school carpark. 

"Got to go bye." I spin around and head off in Jeremy's direction. Jeremy is the kind of guy you don't trust with secrets, or gossip, he's just always involved in the gossip and secrets. Which then leds to the whole school knowing about it. To us, (Holly, Me, Jess,) he is the Candor of the group. (ONLY DIVERGENT FANS WILL GET THIS).  

(~Jeremy's POV~)

 Liv speedwalks towards me, i look around to see who she was with. Fish, Shannon is going to be so annoyed, i'll tell her later and say something like; i saw her totally flirting with him. Yep, that'll make so much drama. HAHAHA! 

Anyway, Liv reaches me and asks for the time...

A/N~~~ 

~~~Hope you like this chapter, I know it's short, (don't hate me)  Will update tomorrow if i get time. Bye!