Revenge is sweet...

~~~LIVS POV~~~

After explaining the plan to Alice and Amber, Hope looked at me as if saying 'is that a good way to destroy her life'.

I look up at the three of them an say "I'm not too sure about that, I don't want them to hate me even more. I'll just avoid them both," I choked a little and then said "forever."

''''FISHS POV'''''
,,,,,A week later ,,,,

Liv has been avoiding me. I don't like it, I really like talking to her about random shiz. I think I kinda like her. But every time she sees me, she speed walks in the other direction. I pull out my phone and text my mum,
"Hey, can Olivia come over to ours for the night?" Read my text to mum.

A quick 2 minutes later came the reply.
"Of course as long as her parents are okay with it."

I quickly text Olivia's parents.
They say yes.

At lunchtime, I sneak up behind her and confront her.
"Why are you avoiding me?"

"I cant tell you." She answers.
"Yes you can, you have all night to tell me. " I say
"What the hell?"
"Yep that's right, you're coming to mine tonight."
"Will Shannon be there?" She asks
"Nope, she's going to Amber's"

(after texting Liv's parents I ran to Amber and told her the plan and she invited Shannon over.)

"Well then I guess I will have to tell you tonight ."

××~Livs POV~××
The bell rings for the end of school, an as Fish and I get on his bus, I watch Shannon get on Amber's bus in front of us.

Fish sits in an empty seat and I sit beside him, none of us say anything for the whole trip. We just sit an look the other direction.

We stand up just before the bus stops in front of the house. I get off first and he follows. We walk inside and drop our bags in his room. I sit on his bed and so does he.
"I'm gonna go get the stuff for your bed. OK?" Fish says as he stands up and walks out.

In my time alone I just sit feeling awkward. I hear footsteps and know he is returning. Feeling bored, I decide to help him with the blankets.
"Hey, want some help?" I ask as he trips over and hits the wall.
"That'd be great." He replies.

After three hours of shoving the blankets through the small door and laughing every time someone tripped or cracking up for no reason.

It was less awkward once we returned to his bed.

"So, why have you been avoiding me? " he begins
"Um, well, Im not sure if I should say." I say, not thinking its a good idea.

"Look, Liv you can tell me. Alright I won't tell ,ok."

"Ok," I can trust him "someone told me that I wasn't allowed to talk to you." I spat out.

"Who? Who was it?" he asks

"Um, it was your sister." I said before looking down at my hands.

He put his hand on my chin an lifted up my face to look at him. We gaze into each others eyes. Fish leaned in and...

" get out here now and do your chores!" Cheryl yelled angrily.
Fish got up and i said
"I'll help."

~~••ΠΠ××TØ BE CØNTINUED××ΠΠ~~